Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Well Well Well

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
I haven't seen you good looking chaps for a long time. It's been.. too long. Forgive my poor english. I am durnk. Pure pwnage sure is pretty hilarious. Jeremy's mail sac? haha many lol's. Anyways.. I hope Jackie Boy isn't embarrassing me too much.

Aaaaanywhore.. while I have your attention, what did you all think of the mass effect 3 ending? Just so I know where everyone stands.

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Indeed, Pure Pwnage made me proud to pronounce LOL instead of just laughing. icon_razz.gif

Tbh, I have yet to buy ME3... Mainly cause I hate Origin and wish EA wasn't dicks about leaving Steam for fake reasons... From what I've seen, BioWare is making a free "Extended Edition" DLC which is supposed to clarify the ending of the game.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Lol, what did EA say their reason for leaving steam was?

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Their reason was Steam was restrictive of their patch and DLC methods... yet they have the best with Steam and especially Steamworks. Fucking EA so full of shit... They mainly left Steam to push for Origin... hence why BF3 and ME3 are Origin exclusive... fucking lame. It's why I'm so torn between wanting to buy ME3 or not... Last I remembered too Battlefield Bad Company 2 allowed users to buy DLC from any site and activate it on BFBC2 directly in the game... so wtf is this bullshit eh? Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is still on Sale on Steam... yet not Dragon Age 2 or Crysis 2??? How does that make any sense eh? It's fucking convenient that Origin came out as those big name games got removed from Steam....

http://www.eurogamer...3-steam-no-show

Of course Valve has never bothered to comment... and I've never seen these supposed restrictive terms of service that EA's crying about.. so it just smells of bullshit.

NarooN

NarooN
  • GA Private
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:Naroon201
  • Interests:Gaming, IT, Music, films by Kiyoshi Kurosawa, etc.
  • Steam ID:Naroon201
  • PSN:NarooN
  • Gamer Army ID:3586
  • Company:Hotel
Yeah, EA has been slipping more and more in these last few years. They're just massive jokes at this point.

As for the ME3 ending... Meh. That's all I have to say. Everything I think has been posted in various vids and many many forum posts across the net, lol. I quite like the indoc. theory, but I somehow doubt Bioware did that intentionally, and I think they even denied it somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users