Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So Geoff & Davin Attended Pax

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ant Venom
  • Gamer Army ID:4402
And they showed off an episode of Space Janitors. I don't have a recording of it, but I have a picture of them in the panel.

It's good to see both Jarett (in another thread i saw) and Geoff working on content these days.

QUOTE (UDP @ Apr 13 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he just pwned him like when you pwn a pokemon, they never die, they just faint

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
Yeah for sure, enough of the demands for PP, let them do their thing for a bit already pp_smiley11.gif

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
I talked with Geoff though, and how I went way back to being an admirer of his work since mid season 1 of pure pwnage, and he told me about how he hadn't been on the forums in months icon_razz.gif

I think he just pwned him like when you pwn a pokemon, they never die, they just faint

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Your one chance of asking him when episode 19 is really being released! YOU DONE GOOFED!

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
I see Davin in the picture, but where's Geoff?

Maybe I'm missing something...

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
How do you not see the guy with the black cat ears?

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

teh_Elderer

teh_Elderer
  • Members
  • 634 posts
This would be really interesting IF SJ was at all interesting.
Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Geoff is directly to the left of Gavin....

EDIT: Well, he's to Gavin's right but our left... wacko.gif

Edited by The B.I.V., 10 April 2012 - 11:34 AM.

sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
hm.

Still don't see it... lmao.

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,586 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Bro. he's right there on the end...with glasses....and no moustache...maybe you don't recognize him without a camera glued to his face?
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
Here's a better picture of him. believe me, it was him. It was definitely still the "kyle" voice I was hearing XD

he also has a picture set as his display picture on twitter. https://twitter.com/#!/glapaire

QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Apr 10 2012, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your one chance of asking him when episode 19 is really being released! YOU DONE GOOFED!

I didn't have to. He has no part in Pure Pwnage anymore, and that's been known for a long time. Though I sence the sarcasm, so I'll let you get away with that icon_razz.gif

On the other hand, if I met Jarett (who wasn't there), might be a question worth asking icon_razz.gif

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Protocol @ Apr 10 2012, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't have to. He has no part in Pure Pwnage anymore, and that's been known for a long time. Though I sence the sarcasm, so I'll let you get away with that icon_razz.gif

On the other hand, if I met Jarett (who wasn't there), might be a question worth asking icon_razz.gif

Jarett's answer is basically he'd like to do whatever whenever Geoff is ready.

So asking him a question like that wouldn't have hurt.

Anyways... yeah I honestly still can't tell that's Geoff lmao. It probably is. I don't recognize him without the facial hair tbh X3 he's always seemed to have had it as long as I've seen him in RL.

Protocol

Protocol
  • GA Private
  • 2,932 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Apr 10 2012, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jarett's answer is basically he'd like to do whatever whenever Geoff is ready.

So asking him a question like that wouldn't have hurt.

Anyways... yeah I honestly still can't tell that's Geoff lmao. It probably is. I don't recognize him without the facial hair tbh X3 he's always seemed to have had it as long as I've seen him in RL.

There are a few threads on the forum though that already explain why Geoff says no...its because Jarrett doesn't consider Davin to be an integral part of the creation process of the show, and Geoff won't work with Jarett as long as he's saying that.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Protocol @ Apr 17 2012, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are a few threads on the forum though that already explain why Geoff says no...its because Jarrett doesn't consider Davin to be an integral part of the creation process of the show, and Geoff won't work with Jarett as long as he's saying that.

But it appears as though Jarett is right, which would mean that it is was Geoff holding the show back from being created.

The show was written + directed by Jarett and Geoff. This is what we've been told since day 1. Geoff could have come out at any time and said that Davin was doing more than Cooking with Dave and Brotherhood of Leet and people might have listened. It's a bit late for that now, and Jarett's got the upperhand as it's kind of seems like Davin has done nothing really worth noting in the PP Universe other than BoL and a few neat songs.

This doesn't mean 100% that Jarett is correct... but Jarett's got years of development of PP without any obvious help from Davin onscreen or even behind the scenes.

Besides, Davin wanted more than just recognition for his work (recognition that he did get by Jarett btw, like how Davin had helped with things like BoL, a few songs, the very rare scene in Pure Pwnage), he also wanted a larger role in ROFLMAO which Jarett had pointed out wouldn't be fair to other people in ROFLMAO who have been helping for just as long, if not longer than Davin.

The facts are, episodes of Pure Pwnage could always have been made without Davin.
But episodes of Pure Pwnage can't be made without Geoff... obviously... not because he plays Kyle, but because it's Jarett AND Geoff that are responsible for the creation of Pure Pwnage and its success. Geoff has done writing, acting, directing, just as Jarett has. That's why he's such an important member of ROFLMAO.

Davin has done none of the above (that we have proof of) and that's why he's not getting what he's asking for.

*Edit*

Tl;dr
Davin didn't deserve anything other than the little recognition he's already gotten.
Geoff is one of the primary players in holding back Pure Pwnage from being made.

Edited by CakeCom, 17 April 2012 - 02:00 PM.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
tl;dr man

good pics tho lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users