Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"if We Do Tomorrow's Work Today, What The Hell Are We Going To Do Tomorrow!?"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

knoxy

knoxy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
So for ages I have been quoting this quote:

"If we do tomorrow's work today, what the hell are we going to do tomorrow!?"

I always thought it was from pure pwnage, but now I can't find what episode and it leaves me questioning whether it was even from this show!! I figure the pure pwnage faithful will know!

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,598 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
I think your mom might have said something like that when you were a kid...that doesn't really help much does it? Sorry. Anyway, welcome to the site.
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

StrikerZero

StrikerZero
  • Members
  • 818 posts
Sounds to me like its a line from Tremors the first 1. they have a conversation about doing work and getting paid today instead of tomorrow.

Edit: That also sounds like something from the Trailer Park Boys, IE Rickyism but I know he didn't say anything like that.

Edited by StrikerZero, 21 March 2012 - 06:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users