Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Anjunadeep

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
so the 4th one just came out. its pretty much fucking amazing.

1 was meh
2 was holy shit amazing
3 was good
4 is holy fucking shit amazing.

download this bitch!

.zero

.zero
  • GA Private
  • 331 posts
  • xfire:enzo5
  • Gamer Army ID:2728
QUOTE (Rakielis @ Mar 18 2012, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so the 4th one just came out. its pretty much fucking amazing.

1 was meh
2 was holy shit amazing
3 was good
4 is holy fucking shit amazing.

download this bitch!

ehhhh......Above and Beyond were excellent in the years 2002 - 2006, then they went too mainstream..

But great to see people liking trance on this forum.
.zero a.k.a sp1ke

Flamb

Flamb
  • Members
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Music, IT, games
For me, Trance was OK until late 2009, but then it started combining POP/Housy feeling.

I think I like that in some way, but sound of today's Trance is horrible.

I've stopped producing it since then, and now I focus on other genre I like much more.

Check me out - link in my signature icon_razz.gif pp_smiley2.gif

Panic92

Panic92
  • Members
  • 232 posts
  • xfire:re4per666
  • Steam ID:re4per666
  • PSN:Panic_92
Anjunadeep is more on the deep house/prog side of things though, preferring it over anjunabeats so much more nowadays.. not even listening to TATW anymore to be fair, miss that old sound so dearly, a lot of anjuna releases just don't do it for me anymore.

Saying that, went to see Above & Beyond on their Group therapy tour in April with Jaytech supporting, played a couple of tracks from 04, fantastic night really and I LOVED hearing a couple of the old Oceanlab tracks and a couple of mash ups.

Also, have you seen the news on Anjunadeep 05? This time around it'll be James Grant and Jody Wisternoff, quite sad Jimbo isn't going to be doing the second cd as usual but still, could turn out well.

Flamb

Flamb
  • Members
  • 517 posts
  • Interests:Music, IT, games
QUOTE (Panic92 @ Oct 11 2012, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anjunadeep is more on the deep house/prog side of things though, preferring it over anjunabeats so much more nowadays.. not even listening to TATW anymore to be fair, miss that old sound so dearly, a lot of anjuna releases just don't do it for me anymore.

Saying that, went to see Above & Beyond on their Group therapy tour in April with Jaytech supporting, played a couple of tracks from 04, fantastic night really and I LOVED hearing a couple of the old Oceanlab tracks and a couple of mash ups.

Also, have you seen the news on Anjunadeep 05? This time around it'll be James Grant and Jody Wisternoff, quite sad Jimbo isn't going to be doing the second cd as usual but still, could turn out well.

Just listening to 04...

Navitas

Navitas
  • Members
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Movies, Hanging out with friends.
  • Steam ID:Kayde231
I'm liking it, I love working and gaming with constant quiet trance running in the background, unless it's the type of game where the music ruins it.

What would be the best album of theirs to buy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users