Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sup Old Noob Checkin In

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Slilent

Slilent
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 1,488 posts
  • xfire:NA
  • Interests:I have none
  • Steam ID:NA
  • Xbox / GFWL:NA
  • PSN:NA
  • Wii:NA
  • Gamer Army ID:2502
  • Company:Foxtrot
heyyo old Noob checkin yall been a few years lol defintly but just to put a smile on my face and yours fpsdoug_ani.gif

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Slilent! Yeah it's been a while. Things have been quiet around here but still, there's a few of us still around. My activity is low due to work, been pulling some long work days of 14+ hours but the income is hella worth it. Last paycheck I took home $2700 CAD in a two week span which is good stuff. Can't wait for my promotion lol.

Slilent

Slilent
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 1,488 posts
QUOTE (ThE_MarD @ Mar 3 2012, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heyyo,

Slilent! Yeah it's been a while. Things have been quiet around here but still, there's a few of us still around. My activity is low due to work, been pulling some long work days of 14+ hours but the income is hella worth it. Last paycheck I took home $2700 CAD in a two week span which is good stuff. Can't wait for my promotion lol.

Hell yea

i was taking care of my baby momma in KC and such but i ended up going jail on assault charges on probation now hshe moved on so idk where she is honestly .... and im half way threw my anger classes so once thats done im suppose to be goign back and seeing my recruiter for the Army right now thow tho lots n lots n lots of free time sadly

if i stick around long enough and be a good kid can i be a admin lol icon_smile.gif jk

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Welcome back soldier, hope ya stick around for a while.

Also, Make me a moderator mard, cmon gai.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
$2700 in 2 weeks and has a promotion coming.
inb4 Mard Mansion

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Lawl, yeah I got lots of debt it's gonna be a while before I change houses. icon_razz.gif

That sucks that ya got anger issues and that happened but it is good of you that you're working on fixing the issue. My personal life is pretty messed atm too. Dad passed away dec20 and one of my best friends gf's was saying how she wanted to leave him for me just days later... I did end up doing the right thing and telling him and their marriage is in a bad spot which sucks but we'll see if it works out or if she's just too crazy.

Military service is a very honorable thing to do so I say good on you for wanting to try to make this world a better place. I have a few buds in the Canadian military. One of them even was in Afghanistan protecting a workers camp as they were repairing a bridge.

Slilent

Slilent
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 1,488 posts
QUOTE (ThE_MarD @ Mar 3 2012, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heyyo,

Lawl, yeah I got lots of debt it's gonna be a while before I change houses. icon_razz.gif

That sucks that ya got anger issues and that happened but it is good of you that you're working on fixing the issue. My personal life is pretty messed atm too. Dad passed away dec20 and one of my best friends gf's was saying how she wanted to leave him for me just days later... I did end up doing the right thing and telling him and their marriage is in a bad spot which sucks but we'll see if it works out or if she's just too crazy.

Military service is a very honorable thing to do so I say good on you for wanting to try to make this world a better place. I have a few buds in the Canadian military. One of them even was in Afghanistan protecting a workers camp as they were repairing a bridge.

ya life has a funny way of taking ahold of you icon_sad.gif

Spinal

Spinal
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • Steam ID:0:1:962903
there still a lot of people on here from back in the day?
Phenom 9750 | 9800GTX | OCZ Reaper ram
back after some hardcore afkizzle

Slilent

Slilent
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 1,488 posts
QUOTE (Spinal @ Mar 8 2012, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there still a lot of people on here from back in the day?

sadly no but imma keep checking back

Whiskerz

Whiskerz
  • Members
  • 2,870 posts
  • xfire:Whiskerz
  • Interests:Games, Basketball, Lifting.
  • Steam ID:Whiskerz777
  • PSN:Whiskerz
I remember you (although you may not remember me).

Welcome back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users