Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is Anyone Here Good With Chemistry Or Biology

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:favorite anime: Chaos: Head
Description sums it up;

I remember learning in High School that your body breaks down alcohol into something useful at a rate of "X" ounces per hour, I cant remember the exact amount but I was drunk off wine once, I think I had 4 bottles altogether (not joking this took a couple of hours) with friends, and I even woke up drunk, based on the amount I drank, I also remember being drunk off hard liquor for a couple of hours and hung over next morning but never still drunk..

So my question is does alcohol get removed from you based on the % you drink or based on the onces?

I know I would get a belly temporarily if I drank alot more wine than I would hard liquor, but I dont do it often so I will burn it off...

(like once a month or two tbh)

So will hard liquor or the amount of wine equal to it's % make you drunk longer?? .... and if it is, as for beer it's probably... wow ridiculous

Im only asking based on two experiences and what I learned in biology, although drinking the same amount of hard liquor slower so you dont vomit gives you a bad drunk, unlike the wine I drank, and I havent tried that..

*hoping this post gets stickied* (if it does than some mod please edit it for grammer and make it shorter) =)

orangei.gif

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,595 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
huh.gif
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

oldSkool

oldSkool
  • Members
  • 259 posts
http://en.wikipedia....m_and_excretion

pretty good summary icon_smile.gif

What makes you 'drunk' longer is the rate of absorption.

If you've had one bottle of beer, your body will absorb that quicker if that's all you had.
Once you start drinking more, you're inputing more alcohol than your body can process, and that will make you drunk quicker and for longer.

Hopefully that makes sense pp_smiley4.gif

Edited by oldSkool, 28 February 2012 - 04:52 PM.

One day, when you're old enough - I'll tell you how I fought in the bit wars...

ShiZ

ShiZ
  • Members
  • 2,160 posts
Yeah basically that ^^.

I've always found if I want to get to get fucked it's always liquor. More concentrated so you can drink more alcohol in less quantity.

makers mark ftw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users