Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Audio Mastering

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SWQWE

SWQWE
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:fgf
  • Steam ID:gf
  • Xbox / GFWL:fgf
  • PSN:gfg
  • Wii:fgfg
Audio mastering involves finding the best tunes to the songs. When the song is to be released for commercial sale, it needs mastering. Mastering is the final stage of music making process, which is succeeded by the process of mixing and recording. It is essential to get your musical piece mastered. Mastering renders finesse and polish to the musical tracks. The process of music making involves the following steps:

Recording: Recording is carried out when the performance is captured on a tape or hard disk.
Mixing: Mixing is the process of blending together multiple recorded tracks using a mixing console.
When the mastering is done, the sound comes out refined. The master engineer performs the process of mastering. The engineer is assisted in his task by the years of experience and the well equipped mastering studio.
Replication: Mastering enables the replication or duplication process of the source code. Master is the template on which the final source is developed.

The mastering process is highly affordable and cheap when it is done on online mastering sites. The online mastering renders the same levels of quality, which is given when the mastering is performed in an attended mastering service. cheap audio mastering services have led to the increase in popularity of the mastered tracks. When the mastering is performed, it contributes to the quality of the song. Mastering is done using processes like compression, equalization and editing. Once the process is over, the difference is obvious and what the process can do also becomes obvious.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
While audio mastering is pretty important so is the mastering of your penis. before the cum can be released properly, the penis should be erect and fully functioning as well as fully mastered. mastering your penis is the final stage of the gaining skill in the penal department. it is essential to get your semen fully flowing actively and fast enough to penetrate the womb. mastering the clit also renders some finesse into polishing your own joystick off. the process of mastering the clit involves the following steps-

rts - by playing tons of rts you will be very good with your hands
candy apples - by licking tons of candy apples you'll get used to stick, slimy and delicious treats
darth maul - by watching star wars episode i enough u will be extra good at head banging

the mastering of your joystick is something that is affordable, cheap and actually mostly free. only by mastering your joystick can you focus on then penetrating a woman properly and makeh the baby with fps doug. i love pure pwnage and hope you enjoyed reading this. you can find out more about important mastering of your penis by going to this site here.

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
QUOTE (SWQWE @ Jan 28 2012, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Audio mastering involves finding the best tunes to the songs.

Audio Mastering should never have anything to do with the "tunes" of the songs. It is the final touches to the audio; making sure the audio will sound natural on whatever source on which it's being distributed.

QUOTE (SWQWE @ Jan 28 2012, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mastering is the final stage of music making process, which is succeeded by the process of mixing and recording.

It's 'preceded' by mixing and recording, not 'succeeded'.

I don't have much to do today.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (j type @ Jan 31 2012, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Audio Mastering should never have anything to do with the "tunes" of the songs. It is the final touches to the audio; making sure the audio will sound natural on whatever source on which it's being distributed.

It's 'preceded' by mixing and recording, not 'succeeded'.

I don't have much to do today.

At least you didn't spend like 10 minutes coming up with a pointless response >X3

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
Yea, it's pretty amazing what we'll do to convince ourselves that this forum is still alive. icon_razz.gif

social music player

social music player
  • Members
  • 3 posts
its amazing!social music player, free mp3 download, mp3 download, free mp3, instant music messaging

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
OMG THAT'S SO AMAZING!!

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,863 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
I agree thats pretty fucking amazing. This thread that is. WHY NO REPORT?
What yall want me to do with this shit? I'll leave it be if yall want, being a very good thread and all.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

oldSkool

oldSkool
  • Members
  • 259 posts
QUOTE (j type @ Mar 4 2012, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG THAT'S SO AMAZING!!

One day, when you're old enough - I'll tell you how I fought in the bit wars...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users