Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'ey.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Philocrates

Philocrates
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Philocrates
Man. This is kind of depressing, huh?

Hi, old user, new name. I use to come around back in the shows heyday, then slowly drifted off. Coming back now and seeing the forum so dead and the show extinct... it's sad. But hey. Here I am.

I'll likely be joining the Gamer Army here even though it's likely dead, mostly because I want the shirt. Would have been nice to have been able to join back in the good old days, but I was young, and without the ability to pay.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,866 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users