Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thoughts On The State Of Pp?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction. Pure Pwnage. Comedy.
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jan 22 2012, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, if they were to make a movie or internet episode to finish off the series, they'd have to explain the absence of quite a few characters or they'd have to go rally people who have literally disappeared into places like Africa and Hollywood.

Granted, that's not easy to pull off, but I still think it'd be a heck of a lot easier than trying to get a Television contract.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Jan 22 2012, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still think it'd be a heck of a lot easier than trying to get a Television contract.

As Jarett has said though, once you've already had a TV contract you can get a second much easier by having a sort of resume / past experience in the business.

TheNOOBIFIER

TheNOOBIFIER

SQUAD ONE - Squad Lead

• GA Private
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:www.mp5t.com
  • Steam ID:TheNoobifier
  • Gamer Army ID:3677
Its DEAD

www.mp5t.com
SIGNATURE-1.jpg
TheNOOBIFIER1337.png

Wolfenbarg

Wolfenbarg
  • Members
  • 44 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jan 22 2012, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, if they were to make a movie or internet episode to finish off the series, they'd have to explain the absence of quite a few characters or they'd have to go rally people who have literally disappeared into places like Africa and Hollywood.

I don't think that would be too great of a hurdle. You could easily write an excuse to have Jeremy away from the world for such a long time. He could have been pwned so badly that he went into seclusion for years, so everyone else just sort of moved on... except for Kyle of course. He would have to find Jeremy, or we the audience would never see him...

But really, I think this is pretty much dead. I think the most disappointing thing is that neither party responsible for the show seems to have moved on to another big project. Sure, there have been allusions to a Space Janitors teaser, but it still seems to live in the same realm as episode 19.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Well you wouldn't even really have to write about why the second season took so long. The real edits would be writing out people like Melanie (I think that was her name, might be wrong. Who ever the WoW girl was in TV show), moving away from the Mouse and Pad area (easy to do) and maybe getting rid of Jeremy + Doug's parents (honestly most fucking awkward part of the TV show imo, not sure if I'm only one who felt this) which is also easy to do.

Wolfenbarg

Wolfenbarg
  • Members
  • 44 posts
I meant the web show. You could just start a second season of the TV show right where they left off. It hasn't been that long.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Wolfenbarg @ Jan 25 2012, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I meant the web show. You could just start a second season of the TV show right where they left off. It hasn't been that long.

Oh yeah right.

Well I honestly want to know how they planned to continue with Episode 19... it's like the Lost Ark at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users