Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Janitors + Other Ramblings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
  • xfire:flukielukie
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fluk13 Luk13
Well this will possibly be my last topic post on this forum as after looking at the situation but yeah, Geoff Lapaire and Davin Lengyel are working on a new web series called Space Janitors.

This is just me looking at really silly basic things but Geoff and Davin don't follow Jarett on twitter and he doesn't follow them. I assume this is because of the problems Geoff had with Jarett not allowing Davin to have a large part of the company.

But yeah, it seems there won't be any real way to continue Pure Pwnage in any form with their relationship at this state.

I heard on AtheneLives stream that Jarett was in talks with him doing something together so we might have a rebirth of Jeremy on his show possibly.

Its sad to see old friends like this but hey that's how it goes.

The only thing I can ask for now is that clip Joel and Jarett did and we give this show an official farewell rather than the faded hope.

EDIT:
I did leave out a few things that I just remembered, Jarett was also recently chilling with ultra famous YouTuber freddiew, so maybe they did something together. Concidering Joel recently worked with pwnisher on Cardboard Warfare 2, it would be sweet if they did something with Pure Pwnage characters there or completely original.

EDIT2:
Sorry for all this but I might have made a mistake but yeah Geoff does follow Jarett on twitter, Jarett probably has forgotten to follow Geoff or something.. but still, theres something not right with ROFLMAO not making Space Plumbers but hey it will be enjoyable none the less, wish the best of luck to all the Pure Pwnage crew.

Edited by Flukie Lukie, 06 January 2012 - 09:09 PM.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Respectful + well thought out post.

I can't wait to see the content these guys are working on- even if they do their things individually. Hopefully one day we do have a PP reunion though icon_smile.gif.

Edited by CakeCom, 06 January 2012 - 06:15 AM.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jan 6 2012, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Respectful + well thought out post.

+1

PFC BENJI

PFC BENJI
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,311 posts
  • Interests:video games,video games,video games
    And film.
  • Steam ID:[PPGA] Cpl. PFC BENJI
  • PSN:PFC_BENJI
  • Gamer Army ID:3567
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (Flukie Lukie @ Jan 6 2012, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard on AtheneLives stream that Jarett was in talks with him doing something together so we might have a rebirth of Jeremy on his show possibly.

Last time I heard about Athene and Jarett, Jarett called Athene a liar, because Athene lied about who the inspiration for his character (athene said it was Chad Warden, and he was unaware of Jeremy at the time) was. But you never know maybe he is telling the truth about getting in contact with Jarett, we wont know until we them release something.

QUOTE (Flukie Lukie @ Jan 6 2012, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well this will possibly be my last topic post on this forum as after looking at the situation but yeah, Geoff Lapaire and Davin Lengyel are working on a new web series called Space Janitors.

Space Janitors will be on the escapist magazine.

I dunno if it will grab my attention but I will still give it a shot in watching, from looking at the prop photos they posted on twitter it looks like it will be too cheesy (some times that is not bad but hard to not be).

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction. Pure Pwnage. Comedy.
Okay since it's pretty obvious now that they aren't talking someone should ask Joel to ask Jarett about that clip and releasing the script and such. I think it's been long enough..

Edited by LalaLand, 06 January 2012 - 01:21 PM.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Jan 7 2012, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay since it's pretty obvious now that they aren't talking someone should ask Joel to ask Jarett about that clip and releasing the script and such. I think it's been long enough..

this is where the thread stops

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Jan 6 2012, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was gonna say this icon_lol.gif

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Jan 6 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? Jarett told us in his post he was going to wait for a while to see if PP could possibly release before giving us any of that never finished content. It's been quite a few months and we haven't heard anything. No harm in asking again.

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
  • xfire:flukielukie
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fluk13 Luk13
QUOTE (PFC BENJI @ Jan 6 2012, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last time I heard about Athene and Jarett, Jarett called Athene a liar, because Athene lied about who the inspiration for his character (athene said it was Chad Warden, and he was unaware of Jeremy at the time) was. But you never know maybe he is telling the truth about getting in contact with Jarett, we wont know until we them release something.

Athene must be lying, he had a Pure Pwnage t-shirt on one of his early episodes.

Edited by Flukie Lukie, 06 January 2012 - 04:53 PM.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Jan 6 2012, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why? Jarett told us in his post he was going to wait for a while to see if PP could possibly release before giving us any of that never finished content. It's been quite a few months and we haven't heard anything. No harm in asking again.

I think it'd be best if they just did it themselves when they feel they're ready, no harm in asking but I doubt they'd answer.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jan 6 2012, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it'd be best if they just did it themselves when they feel they're ready, no harm in asking but I doubt they'd answer.

I'd rather they just release it. If the series does continue on, then one clip isn't going to spoil the episode, let alone the series.

But he probably wont respond. I think we're a memory for them. They've moved on while we're clinging to the past.

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jan 12 2012, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd rather they just release it. If the series does continue on, then one clip isn't going to spoil the episode, let alone the series.

But he probably wont respond. I think we're a memory for them. They've moved on while we're clinging to the past.

This is probably true. Still, I'd really love to see the clip + script / notes for the episode.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Jan 12 2012, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is probably true. Still, I'd really love to see the clip + script / notes for the episode.

agreed.

oldSkool

oldSkool
  • Members
  • 262 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jan 13 2012, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By that very logic - you're not actually going to gain much from it; unless some new 'twist' is revealed.

The second part about us clinging to the past - you're right. But there's a host of reasons for that, and I think there's merit in it.
One day, when you're old enough - I'll tell you how I fought in the bit wars...

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (oldSkool @ Jan 14 2012, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By that very logic - you're not actually going to gain much from it; unless some new 'twist' is revealed.

The second part about us clinging to the past - you're right. But there's a host of reasons for that, and I think there's merit in it.

I don't expect to gain much from it. I'd just like to see a peace of content from what is probably still my favorite show.

Also, i know there's merit. I mean....i'm still here too.

Danoli3

Danoli3

MotM Sept 2006 | teh_artchiverer | PP Lifetime Achievement Award

• GA Master Sergeant
  • 6,763 posts
  • xfire:Danoli3
  • Interests:Game Dev, Pure Pwnage, Games, Programming, Animation, Music, Movies
  • Steam ID:Danoli3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Danolium
  • Wii:1622774217920323
  • Gamer Army ID:9
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (PFC BENJI @ Jan 7 2012, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Flukie Lukie @ Jan 7 2012, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Athene must be lying, he had a Pure Pwnage t-shirt on one of his early episodes.

Not to mention athene in a video posted a long long time ago about Internet censorship said specifically "think of an Internet without pure pwnage, ..."
So definitely backing jarett here

Be awesome if they could work together
Posted Image

DarkAscension

DarkAscension
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,796 posts
  • xfire:CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO DOWNLOAD
  • Interests:Gaming, Pure Pwnage, Acting, Filmmaking, Writing and Reading (in that order).
  • Xbox / GFWL:K1d P5ycho
  • PSN:K1dP5ycho
  • Gamer Army ID:530
Release date for Space Janitors is February 24th on Escapist Magazine, according to poster on the website.
19/09/2012 - Welcome Back Pure Pwnage!

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,414 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
Yep it's true.
Heres the link for the Escapist
http://www.escapistm...anitors?sec=mtc
Dunno whats up with the video... all it plays is escapist crap but eh
The fact that the Rocker Dude "Mike Chet" From that PP guitar ep in this has made me slightly excited for it for some reason...

Either way, if the first ep has Poop jokes or Fart jokes involving aliens I might just kill my self.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,658 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
A show about space janitors? How can that not suck?! This doesn't really peak my interest in the least...
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
I dunno, I was a pretty big fan of Red Dwarf .. space janitors has potential to be very similar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users