Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Janitors + Other Ramblings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
  • xfire:flukielukie
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fluk13 Luk13
QUOTE (Wolfenbarg @ Jun 29 2012, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about that. If you look at The Escapist's previous narrative series and the number of comments they get, Space Janitors ranks pretty low. Usually something that people are more interested in like Doomsday Arcade or Doraleous and Associates would get a lot of comments, while something that's bombing like Tales from the Table or A Good Knight's Quest gets very few. The new layout deters people from viewing featured video content more than the old layout did, but that can't factor for the huge lack of interest in this show. The praise isn't much to go on either, there were people praising Game Dogs, which remains as probably the worst video feature the Escapist ever hosted.

Exactly, what I meant comparatively speaking is that Pure Pwnage managed to build a community far bigger than that in a time when social networking was absolute shite. Interest in this show isn't the cult that PP has I'm afraid.

teh_Elderer

teh_Elderer
  • Members
  • 634 posts
what is this all about?

Davin via Facebook this morning:
L.A. Day 1 - Geoff and I at NBC/Universal building meeting with new members of the Space Janitors family. Much more on that in October, but VERY exciting icon_smile.gif Countdown to moving to L.A. begins.... now!

Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy

Knight Fall

Knight Fall
  • Members
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing guitar in my band, xbox, halo, games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:KnightFall1151
QUOTE (teh_Elderer @ Sep 27 2012, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is this all about?

Davin via Facebook this morning:

Interesting, new TV show for Space Janitors? I hope they still have time for the PP movie!
Check out my Pure Pwnage Fan Films Series! Watch here: Pure Pwnage Fan Films

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users