Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cool Hip Hop Video That Makes Fun Of Hipsters

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KyzI324

KyzI324
  • Members
  • 1 posts
A local hip hop artist from Calgary (My hometown as well as some of the PP Crew icon_biggrin.gif)

He's trying to get exposure with his new video so i thought I'd share it.
Check it out!

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,583 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Kinda funny but since you just joined today and this is your one post I'm assuming you're just a self-promoting A-hole who joins random forums just to hawk your wares...which is lame.
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Shaggy

Shaggy
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • xfire:Spieku
  • Steam ID:Re
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sensemia420
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ Dec 30 2011, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kinda funny but since you just joined today and this is your one post I'm assuming you're just a self-promoting A-hole who joins random forums just to hawk your wares...which is lame.

Hella pwned lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users