Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Miss This Show

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Good times... good times... (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you:

1. Joined the boards before episode 5 was released (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Made it to first premiere (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

3. Met the crew (9 votes [20.45%])

Percentage of vote: 20.45%

4. Had a Smoked Meat Sandwich at Mel's (before they closed) (4 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

5. Been crowned a MotM (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

6. Slept with Stacey (4 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

7. Bane The Bastard (10 votes [22.73%])

Percentage of vote: 22.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Dec 26 2011, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prep H is for people with serious asspain

the end is nigh

I'm glad you don't write for the show.

Just saiya-jin.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Dec 27 2011, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um, okay..?

You're butthurt because geoff 'bailed'

I'm sure if we cry about it some more and boycott any future projects they will come crawling back to throw together that 'final episode' we all deserve icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm making generalisations here, don't take it personally.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction. Pure Pwnage. Comedy.
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Dec 27 2011, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're butthurt because geoff 'bailed'

I'm sure if we cry about it some more and boycott any future projects they will come crawling back to throw together that 'final episode' we all deserve icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm making generalisations here, don't take it personally.

Relax a little, I'm not boycotting anything and I'm not telling anyone else to either. I'm just saying it does make it harder to want to put faith in their new projects, even if they are good. For me personally at least.

Edited by LalaLand, 27 December 2011 - 03:00 AM.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Dec 27 2011, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Relax a little, I'm not boycotting anything and I'm not telling anyone else to either. I'm just saying it does make it harder to want to put faith in their new projects, even if they are good. For me personally at least.

icon_wink.gif we're on the same page

We shouldn't be all about the new projects anyway, why suck a dick that doesn't need sucked etc .. I'll let the content decide how I feel about the crews new effort icon_wink.gif

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Dec 27 2011, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
icon_wink.gif we're on the same page

We shouldn't be all about the new projects anyway, why suck a dick that doesn't need sucked etc .. I'll let the content decide how I feel about the crews new effort icon_wink.gif

Yeah like I said Ill have to check it out and see first. I just hope it doesn't get canned if it does start to get good.

DHC

DHC

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

• Retired Staff
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:31
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (Skrie @ Dec 22 2011, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All except... Slept with Stacey...

I knew you had a lot to drink before it turned into an orgy, but I had no idea you blacked out everything that night! I guess you don't remember what ended up happening between you, allison, and econojon... prolly best you forgot that, really. Jenny made me promise never to mention it again

Feeling nostalgic, I just rewatched Season 1 of the webseries (the only part of pp that counts), and realized... you were not destroyed in a proper micro battle! In micro battles, the enemy is vaporized. You, on the other hand, were choked to death by your keyboard cord! JEREMY MURDERED YOU!!!!

This would explain why teh_pwnerer drove off so fast, and was in such a hurry to return to Canada

UDP

UDP

Most Helpful Member '09 | The Community Contributor

• GA Private
  • 5,316 posts
  • xfire:XUndeadPersonX
  • Wii:3868004744953407
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:3683
  • Company:Bravo
I don't really miss it anymore... it was like it used to be a 10/10, then it just slowly got worse and worse and then finally ended. I think most of us have moved on.

helpfulh.jpg
Sig1.jpg

Yeah, he doesn't understand. It's not your post count, it's MAKING YOUR POSTS COUNT!

walzuu

walzuu
  • Members
  • 16 posts
The TS2-mass interviews were great. I still remember when Jeremy told some guy to do what he really wants and what his heart tells him instead of trying to do what his parents like. Season 1 is still awesome despite the magic/microbattles. Everything else in that season just pwns. I've watched Season 2 (or what's made of it) two times and I don't think any of the 6 episodes are even nearly as good as the ones in Season 1. Jarett started acting Jeremy in a different way and REALLY different in the TV show. All the episodes in Season 1 had some clear path and idea but Season 2 episodes seem to be quite random and too long. The Jeremy from Season 1 is the greatest, especially in first episodes. The jokes are funny, the way he talks is just great because it feels so natural and those small details in his speech just complete it. I think he overacted Jeremy way too much in Season 2 and the TV show.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (walzuu @ Dec 28 2011, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The TS2-mass interviews were great. I still remember when Jeremy told some guy to do what he really wants and what his heart tells him instead of trying to do what his parents like. Season 1 is still awesome despite the magic/microbattles. Everything else in that season just pwns. I've watched Season 2 (or what's made of it) two times and I don't think any of the 6 episodes are even nearly as good as the ones in Season 1. Jarett started acting Jeremy in a different way and REALLY different in the TV show. All the episodes in Season 1 had some clear path and idea but Season 2 episodes seem to be quite random and too long. The Jeremy from Season 1 is the greatest, especially in first episodes. The jokes are funny, the way he talks is just great because it feels so natural and those small details in his speech just complete it. I think he overacted Jeremy way too much in Season 2 and the TV show.

I still really enjoy season 2. It's the TV show I'll agree with -- I feel like Doug is the worst offender in the TV show, he seems kind of borderline mentally challenged in it to me.

Edited by LalaLand, 28 December 2011 - 12:45 PM.

OC-138

OC-138
  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • PSN:OC-138
QUOTE (walzuu @ Dec 29 2011, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah man, S2 had some good episodes, ep 13 to me is one of the best in PP, had some really funny moments, though nothing beats ep 10 thats for sure.

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
I loved the tv show... Just saying

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Dec 28 2011, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (OC-138 @ Dec 29 2011, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
though nothing beats ep 10 thats for sure.

QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Dec 29 2011, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Dec 29 2011, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users