Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Caseyfoster Shitting On Cod Kids

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Can't believe people are defending CoD
as if it needs defending

It's a game made for stupid fun, nothing more nothing less. It's skill ceiling (competitive or not) is lower than a limbo stick when compared to games like CS and Battlefield 2 and that's all that really matters.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Oct 4 2011, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a game made for stupid fun, nothing more nothing less. It's skill ceiling (competitive or not) is lower than a limbo stick when compared to games like CS and Battlefield 2 and that's all that really matters.

I['m not defending CoD as a good game. I think it's crappy for entirely separate reasons.

Being a crappy game doesn't make it any less competitive though. For example, if money were not involved I think poker would be a pretty boring game compared to something like sheepshead or cribbage, but that doesn't make poker less competitive.
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Oct 5 2011, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem is that you have given no evidence that the skill ceiling in Cod is lower than anything else.

To put it in a single sentence, statistics does not back up your hypothesis that the skill ceiling for CoD has been reached, nor that it is easy to reach, nor that it is lower than any other game's skill ceiling.

Yeah, you think so?

Because I clearly was arguing that point (proving my hypothesis and what not) right here:
Think of it this way. Lets say you practiced jumping, after some time and effort you would be able to jump and reach the basketball hoop. Lets say you practiced more, and managed to jump marginally higher. Eventually, in the short run, you have to put in more and more effort to increase your jump height by marginally smaller units. So, why bother engaging in this extended practice phase when you can just practice enough to easily reach the hoop? You may as well spend that time honing other skills.

We are not talking about Olympic events, we are talking about games where you face an opponent off. The simplified analogy I provided just now illustrates the concept of a skill ceiling: The point at which your technique is good enough to make you a viable player on the highest level of competition in a game. Where spending more time just to perfect it further wouldnt give you as much payoff as before.

This concept is extremely apparent in good competitive games which provide a large gradient between players of different skill levels. Ive got lots of examples from fighting games and 1v1 games but you probably wont understand any of them if you played/followed only 1 game competitively all your life.

No? Well it must be somewhere there. If you look hard enough...
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Oct 5 2011, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Essentially what you have done is said that sprinting has a higher skill ceiling than long jumping. You have no evidence that sprinting or long jumping even have skill ceilings other than that they have diminishing returns (this does not imply a horizontal asymptote necessarily. Maths.) Nor do you have any evidence other than hyperbole that either has a skill ceiling significantly lower. However, there is evidence that the skill ceiling has not been reached for CoD and that it is not easy to reach. All you need to do is look at competitive ladders. If the skill ceiling were reached, there wouldn't be a handful of guys that are clearly better than EVERYBODY else at the highest level of competition. It would be a toss up. If everyone were at this ceiling it should be essentially a 50/50 chance that one player would beat another, but there are players that consistently win.

You went so far off on a tangent im actually quite puzzled on how to reply.

Essentially, what you have done is over-analysed my post and superimposed its content into some imaginary argument you think you are having with me.

You somehow seem to believe that my over-simplified analogy to explain the concept of a skill ceiling functions as an argument against cod (one that is ridden with hyperboles, no less).

Anyway, random imaginary arguments aside, you are saying that if everyone were at the skill ceiling, it should be a 50/50 chance, implying that technical skill is the sole determinant of the winner. This, of course, is a fallacy in itself. At the highest level of, hmm.. lets say for example, 1v1 FPS, people with marginally better aim (a technical skill) may still lose if their opponent outsmarts them. That is: while the player with better aim may be able to make near impossible pixel rail shots, the other might understand his playstyle and play in a way that forces him away from such a playstyle.

You can tell in professional 1v1s that the players have all attained a very high level of skill and yet, only a few appear dominant. While many have reached the skill ceiling, technical skills only account for a part of why a player wins. An even greater factor is a player's ability to control his opponent, read him, and react to his playstyle. This is something most 1v1 players widely recognise, and its something not accounted for in terms of technical skill.
There is a reason professional Quake players watch numerous replays of the opponent they are about to face in order to understand and analyse their playstyles.

To even suggest that if everyone were at the skill ceiling, it would be a 50/50 chance, shows that you either completely misconstrued the concept, or do not understand competitive gaming.

Also, i think i should add that it is widely known that a huge factor that makes a good competitive player is his ability to calm his nerves and execute his skills to his best ability in a tournament setting. The 'statistic' that you brought up regarding 'competitive cod ladders', i hope it isnt just for some online matches, citing that in a discussion of this nature would be simply ridiculous.

Edited by Utttand4, 05 October 2011 - 12:13 PM.

QUOTE (Jarett @ Feb 17 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think console shooters suck balls.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because I clearly was arguing that point (proving my hypothesis and what not) right here:

No? Well it must be somewhere there. If you look hard enough...

I have no doubt over the point you were arguing. Just the fact that you have absolutely no evidence to support it. In fact you said something at the end, which supports my argument when paired with my actual evidence.

This concept is extremely apparent in good competitive games which provide a large gradient between players of different skill levels. Ive got lots of examples from fighting games and 1v1 games but you probably wont understand any of them if you played/followed only 1 game competitively all your life.

All you need to do is look at competitive ladders. If the skill ceiling were reached, there wouldn't be a handful of guys that are clearly better than EVERYBODY else at the highest level of competition. It would be a toss up. If everyone were at this ceiling it should be essentially a 50/50 chance that one player would beat another, but there are players that consistently win.

You went so far off on a tangent im actually quite puzzled on how to reply.

I am not going to read a short essay in response to a paragraph. If your argument takes that much explanation, it is probably wrong.
Give me LoL Referals.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can tell in professional 1v1s that the players have all attained a very high level of skill and yet, only a few appear dominant. While many have reached the skill ceiling, technical skills only account for a part of why a player wins. An even greater factor is a player's ability to control his opponent, read him, and react to his playstyle. This is something most 1v1 players widely recognise, and its something not accounted for in terms of technical skill.
There is a reason professional Quake players watch numerous replays of the opponent they are about to face in order to understand and analyse their playstyles.

To even suggest that if everyone were at the skill ceiling, it would be a 50/50 chance, shows that you either completely misconstrued the concept, or do not understand competitive gaming.

Also, i think i should add that it is widely known that a huge factor that makes a good competitive player is his ability to calm his nerves and execute his skills to his best ability in a tournament setting. The 'statistic' that you brought up regarding 'competitive cod ladders', i hope it isnt just for some online matches, citing that in a discussion of this nature would be simply ridiculous.

I hope you realize that this supports CoD being competitive.

your response

Read it again, but this time think harder than you normally do.

come watch my sc2 stream!!!
And follow me on twitter!

“There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death"

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Oct 6 2011, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no doubt over the point you were arguing. Just the fact that you have absolutely no evidence to support it. In fact you said something at the end, which supports my argument when paired with my actual evidence.

Hey man, I have no doubt over the 'point' you claim i was arguing, save for the fact that it never existed. Except in your mind alone.

Yup, this statement totally was presenting a 'hypothesis' regarding the skill ceiling in cod. Truely amazing, the way you misinterpret things, and then use them for your strawman arguments.
I am not going to read a short essay in response to a paragraph. If your argument takes that much explanation, it is probably wrong.

Dodged.

Once again.

Then again, cant expect much from someone who jumps on a post that has nothing to do with cod, then violently tries to refute it in the context of his own imaginary debate.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
Lets keep this pot of rage a'boilin huh?

QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 2 2011, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think of it this way. Lets say you practiced jumping, after some time and effort you would be able to jump and reach the basketball hoop. Lets say you practiced more, and managed to jump marginally higher. Eventually, in the short run, you have to put in more and more effort to increase your jump height by marginally smaller units. So, why bother engaging in this extended practice phase when you can just practice enough to easily reach the hoop? You may as well spend that time honing other skills.

Ya, except in video games, it's like, when both you and your opponent can reach the hoop, the hoop automatically raised the height by another ten feet.
We are not talking about Olympic events, we are talking about games where you face an opponent off. The simplified analogy I provided just now illustrates the concept of a skill ceiling: The point at which your technique is good enough to make you a viable player on the highest level of competition in a game. Where spending more time just to perfect it further wouldnt give you as much payoff as before.

no, you have the wrong idea about what a skill ceiling is.

I'd explain it to you, and will upon request, but i still don't think that you'd understand it.

define: gradient
An inclined part of a road or railway; a slope.
The degree of such a slope.

so you're saying like....a skill difference, right? You mean like those apparent on CoD leader boards and tournaments where some teams clearly perform better than others?

QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey man, I have no doubt over the 'point' you claim i was arguing, save for the fact that it never existed. Except in your mind alone.

Then again, cant expect much from someone who jumps on a post that has nothing to do with cod, then violently tries to refute it in the context of his own imaginary debate.

oh shit. Here i am assuming that your arguments about skill ceilings, and a bunch of metaphors in a thread labeled "caseyfoster shitting on cod kids" would have something to do with CoD.

I mean really? What were we thinking?

“There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death"

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Oct 6 2011, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets keep this pot of rage a'boilin huh?

Project much?
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Oct 6 2011, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you realize that this supports CoD being competitive.

Im glad you think so, unfortunately, your good friend thinks its probably wrong.

Sigh, the only thing you actually agree with, invalidated even before you managed to agree with it.

=\
Read it again, but this time think harder than you normally do.

no, you have the wrong idea about what a skill ceiling is.

I'd explain it to you, and will upon request, but i still don't think that you'd understand it.

Good effort, but ill have to penalise you for plagiarism. Next time, dont copy my retorts.

2/10
Ya, except in video games, it's like, when both you and your opponent can reach the hoop, the hoop automatically raised the height by another ten feet.

Okay... thats very nice...

=\
define: gradient
An inclined part of a road or railway; a slope.
The degree of such a slope.

facepalm.jpg
so you're saying like....a skill difference, right? You mean like those apparent on CoD leader boards and tournaments where some teams clearly perform better than others?

oh shit. Here i am assuming that your arguments about skill ceilings, and a bunch of metaphors in a thread labeled "caseyfoster shitting on cod kids" would have something to do with CoD.

I mean really? What were we thinking?

The same way you were having such a zealous discussion about cod in the CS:GO thread?

Correct, what were you thinking?

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Project much?

no, you just seem really mad
Im glad you think so, unfortunately, your good friend thinks its probably wrong.
Sigh, the only thing you actually agree with, invalidated even before you managed to agree with it.

i wasn't under the imprecision i had any good friends on this forum....
and while we both seem to be logical enough to realize that CoD can be competitive it doesn't mean we have to reach the destination the same way.
Good effort, but ill have to penalise you for plagiarism. Next time, dont copy my retorts.

I actually stole that from my dad.......he doesn't play games...so i doubt you're him.
The same way you were having such a zealous discussion about cod in the CS:GO thread?

hmmm, you're right. i am sorry for bring it up in the CS:GO thread though
QUOTE (ThE_MarD @ Aug 12 2011, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah... hopefully it turns out better than the COD-yearly-clone system that Activision and Treyarch are doing. icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Aug 30 2011, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
especially if it went the way of CoD and other modern shooters. The Bad Company games failed as well, for the same reason--it wasn't really Battlefield, it was a spin-off with the Battlefield name attached to it.

QUOTE (CakeCom @ Aug 31 2011, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't mind a bit of innovation if it wasn't just "Copy / Paste" of the CoD / Halo Formula that everyone seems to think is the right way to go these days in other words.

but if you would inlighten me, so that my ignorance may be lifted. What were you ACTUALLY talking about when you posted this?
Sigh.

because if we're talking about CS i might actually be with you on this one

^^
icon_rolleyes.gif

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Oct 6 2011, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no, you just seem really mad

Im not in the least bit angry. If i were mad, though, i would create a separate thread to mock this thread and talk in pseudo-leetspeak in an attempt to vent frustration and gain attention.

Oh wait.
i wasn't under the imprecision i had any good friends on this forum....

Yeah, i wasnt under that imprecision either... ...
I actually stole that from my dad.......he doesn't play games...so i doubt you're him.

Im getting the feeling that you arent exactly average?
but if you would inlighten me, so that my ignorance may be lifted. What were you ACTUALLY talking about when you posted this?

And here i was thinking that my needlessly long and over-simplified analogy would breach your skull.

Apparently, you have become so jumpy that you think anytime someone disagrees with you, he is immediately criticising your one and only favorite game in the world.

Okay, you know what, just pretend i never said that, lets just pretend i said "cod is an awesome game"...

Fanboys... sheesh.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And here i was thinking that my needlessly long and over-simplified analogy would breach your skull.

Apparently, you have become so jumpy that you think anytime someone disagrees with you, he is immediately criticising your one and only favorite game in the world.

Okay, you know what, just pretend i never said that, lets just pretend i said "cod is an awesome game"...

Fanboys... sheesh.

lol, i made that thread because, i already had the last post in this one. I wanted it to be noticed fast so i made another thread so people wouldn't just scroll over the first page like i do, see that i still had the last post, and ignore it. but lolgg nub.

anything but a fanboy. CoD isn't even my favorite game. It's in the top 5 probably. but not my favorite. another nice try though. So what do we call it when, (similar to a fanboy) some body has a predisposition against something, instead of for it. I want to know because it would save me a lot of time dismissing people like you and cakecom like you do me with the "fanboy" title.

btw i understood your overly wrong and simplified analogy, i just don't see how it could not be viewed as a jab at CoD.

It was either that or a statement on gaming in general. In which case....you're somehow even more wrong than you were before.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Utt is honestly the only one who ever actually makes arguments that are solid on this forum for the record, 90% of the time I've either drunk something I shouldn't or I'm just fuckin around

Hey Spiri7.

I consider you something like a friend... (as friendly as you can get online w/o it being fucking creepy anyway... or being part of some "community". Because that's totally not what this place used to be)

I have a RL friend who I own a YouTube channel with (we're essentially business partners + really good RL friends)

But his taste in video games is pretty much equal to yours... which is why I don't discuss FPS with him very much. Instead we talk about LoL, HON, SC2, Minecraft and any of the latest games that are being talked about. Or I talk about survival horror and he starts falling asleep. He actually finds CS boring... I'll honestly never get how someone could think of CS / Quake like that but I guess some people just don't like some solid competitive action.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is... despite the fact you are essentially something I will always hate, I look past that. When you aren't talking about CoD, you're not a pain in the ass. It's much more refreshing than some of the retarded members that used to roam this wasteland (thinking about a certain large plant and a certain rank in the military if you're curious) and that's why I've got you on my XBL (which I dislike adding people on usually, just due to their sheer annoyingness + constant invites).

But again, anything that needs to be said about the argument has been said by Utt. I fully agree with him on this argument.

And the statistics thing is bullshit.

That is all.

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Oct 6 2011, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just don't see how it could not be viewed as a jab at CoD.

Is that so?

I have observed that almost anytime, anywhere, when someone makes a post criticising cod, you immediately jump to its defense. This is especially so when the post is directed at you. Strangely enough, my post was directed at you, and was left unanswered for some time. Only after some other guy wrongly suggested it was bashing cod, in his own imaginary discussion no less, did you then jump on the bandwagon.

If you were secure in your belief about cod's competitiveness, there would be no issue here. Lets break down the last part:
This concept is extremely apparent in good competitive games which provide a large gradient between players of different skill levels.

Well, unless you actually harbour the belief that cod doesnt differentiate between skill levels, you couldnt possibly view this as an attack on cod.
Ive got lots of examples from fighting games and 1v1 games but you probably wont understand any of them if you played/followed only 1 game competitively all your life.

And i do have tonnes of examples regarding skill ceiling in games. In fact, i originally wanted to use strafejumping in the analogy but thought against it and ended up using the inferior 'jumping to reach the hoop' one. The reason i thought against using it is because you wont understand it if you have limited experience in a variety of games.

I cant believe i actually had to do this...

Sigh.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then, in one sentence, what is the argument you are making, and in a completely separate sentence, do you have any evidence supporting it other than fictional metaphors?
Give me LoL Referals.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Oct 5 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I consider you something like a friend... (as friendly as you can get online w/o it being fucking creepy anyway... or being part of some "community". Because that's totally not what this place used to be)

well thanks, some strange kind of friendship though. lol

QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 5 2011, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that so?

I have observed that almost anytime, anywhere, when someone makes a post criticising cod, you immediately jump to its defense. This is especially so when the post is directed at you. Strangely enough, my post was directed at you, and was left unanswered for some time. Only after some other guy wrongly suggested it was bashing cod, in his own imaginary discussion no less, did you then jump on the bandwagon.

I defend CoD because it's on the same level of competitiveness as all the other games floating around right now. The community makes it worse, not the fucking game its self. Since i do enjoy it, and it's the most frequently attacked, i defend it, eventually i do make somebody rethink, and realize that it's not the game its self. It's the community. Which has zero effect on professional level play btw.

QUOTE (CakeCom @ Oct 5 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you were secure in your belief about cod's competitiveness, there would be no issue here. Lets break down the last part:

Well, unless you actually harbour the belief that cod doesnt differentiate between skill levels, you couldnt possibly view this as an attack on cod.

And i do have tonnes of examples regarding skill ceiling in games. In fact, i originally wanted to use strafejumping in the analogy but thought against it and ended up using the inferior 'jumping to reach the hoop' one. The reason i thought against using it is because you wont understand it if you have limited experience in a variety of games.

I cant believe i actually had to do this...

Sigh.

So i have to ask again then. wtf were you talking about? I mean, do you always go around making general statements about gaming it random ass threads that aren't related?

Or do you do it specifically in CoD related threads to invoke an argument after clearly making it seem like an attack?

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
btw, i would like to add again.
I know WHAT you are saying. (and agree with most of it). I don't understand WHY you are saying it. You don't need to try to dumb your argument down any. I have faith that i will understand anything you can possibly write about this subject.

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Oct 6 2011, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is the argument you are making,

My original post wasnt addressed to you, i do not owe you any explanation if you failed to grasp it the first time. The fact that i patiently rebutted your foolery once is more than charitable.
do you have any evidence supporting it other than fictional metaphors?

You know, metaphors arent the only thing fictional here, your entire argument (laden with fictitious pseudo-evidence) against my "hypothesis" stretches the limit of imagination.
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Oct 6 2011, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I defend CoD because it's on the same level of competitiveness as all the other games floating around right now. The community makes it worse, not the fucking game its self. Since i do enjoy it, and it's the most frequently attacked, i defend it, eventually i do make somebody rethink, and realize that it's not the game its self. It's the community. Which has zero effect on professional level play btw.

Im glad you're passionate about defending cod, too bad you only deemed it as an 'attack' after some delusional guy said so.

Impressionable people are funny.

Edited by Utttand4, 06 October 2011 - 11:33 AM.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Utttand4 @ Oct 6 2011, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Impressionable people are funny.

what ever. It's clear you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You've refused to answer any questions and don't defend your statements with anything.
I let way2lazy do the arguing at first because he's typically better at it than i am. While i don't agree with everything he says, he can articulate his thoughts better than i can.

It's ok though. Keep dodging easily answered questions and avoid the argument. I'm sure if you keep calling us stupid (or at least keep implying it) all the people will so how smart you are.

People don't like to answer my questions sometimes though. I get it. It's hard to argue with someone who uses...you know, facts and logic.

Utttand4

Utttand4
  • Members
  • 2,859 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Oct 7 2011, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what ever. It's clear you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You've refused to answer any questions and don't defend your statements with anything.

Im getting quite bored of this routine, do you always formulate your counter-arguments this way? This one is particularly dreadful, considering that the basis for all this is a purely imagined one.
It's ok though. Keep dodging easily answered questions and avoid the argument.

I dont avoid arguments, i just dont see the point in addressing one that only exists because someone thought it made a convenient strawman.
I'm sure if you keep calling us stupid (or at least keep implying it) all the people will so how smart you are.

Um... wow?

Are you guys this insecure?
People don't like to answer my questions sometimes though. I get it. It's hard to argue with someone who uses...you know, facts and logic.

Thats cute.

I really dont understand what you're so irked about, i responded to everything you quoted from me.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
You've responded to nothing of importance. I've stated my question multiple times, but you seem content to avoid it and insult me more.

That's fine. You're also welcome to think i'm angry if you'd like, but i assure you i'm not.

Congrats, u win. or didn't win. Idk you still haven't told me why you're posting.

You'd make a great politician.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users