Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Something Epic Is Going On...

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

.M.

.M.
  • Members
  • 2 posts
K...I went to the the EXPO - OLD POST - and I should give an explanation.

I talked to Jarett there and he told me that Joel was supposed to make it for Saturday night...I should've explained myself better...srry guys.

As for the epicness goin on...well get this. In the post I mentioned the whole buying the boxers thing. Well I also bought other clothes too and I am not trying to promote or nothing but everytime I wear something that says "teh pwnerer" on it I have gotten laid. Its starting to become x-files weird. I am not trying to brag but it starts with a smirk when she reads it then its breakfast....wtf. Your probably all thinking I'm going to the Back Alley or something. No, I'm not. This shit has happened at an esso, tim hortons, safeway, and a subway. A F*cking SUBWAY...seriously?!?

What sucks is that I have just started to put on the clothes at the end of the summer. I am not sure if it's because Jarett (probably) blessed each article of clothes I bought by rubbing his balls on 'em....idk...but the nights I've been having have been pretty epic.

Thank you purepwnage for the good times. Don't stop selling your stuff. But please Jarett, stop rubbing your balls on the merchandise. All I want to do is buy groceries and have a decent meal.

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
lol, cool story bro

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

BattleSoup

BattleSoup
  • Members
  • 937 posts