Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Survival Trailer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Sep 5 2011, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shotguns as secondary was really no big deal to me. I play mostly snd and i still use the usp (or as my friends and i call it, the ppsh) most of the time. All you have to do is not go hurp durping around corners and you'll be fine. It wont bother me having them as primarys anyways. I used them in cod4 like an addict, the only difference it'll make in mw3 (assuming i buy it) will be i wont have to listen to kids bitch about using my secondary.

I do hate there maps as well. I can't put my finger on it when somebody asks why, but there style just sticks out from IW for me. It's not a graphics thing, it's just how the game...is. idk it's weird. but w/e it is...i see it in the previews.

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Sep 5 2011, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Sep 5 2011, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shotguns as secondary was really no big deal to me. I play mostly snd and i still use the usp (or as my friends and i call it, the ppsh) most of the time. All you have to do is not go hurp durping around corners and you'll be fine. It wont bother me having them as primarys anyways. I used them in cod4 like an addict, the only difference it'll make in mw3 (assuming i buy it) will be i wont have to listen to kids bitch about using my secondary.

I do hate there maps as well. I can't put my finger on it when somebody asks why, but there style just sticks out from IW for me. It's not a graphics thing, it's just how the game...is. idk it's weird. but w/e it is...i see it in the previews.

Well you know that Treyarch has made all the maps since MW2 right? (Including all of MW2's maps).

It's why I only like like 3 of the MW2 maps and 1 of them is a CoD2 remake :/

Also if you play mostly SND, I have slightly more respect for you. Most of the Modern Warfare / Black Ops players I know tend to just play domination and think that getting a 40-0 killstreak takes skill (in a gametype where the objective isn't to get kills... =/).

Personally I play SND with friends and when I'm alone I mercenary objective / mercenary TDM. I also play tons of the new competition gametype (Where they remove all the bullshit Imba stuff and it becomes an FPS game with a tic of strategy ;P).

Edited by CakeCom, 05 September 2011 - 10:23 PM.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Sep 5 2011, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you know that Treyarch has made all the maps since MW2 right? (Including all of MW2's maps).

It's why I only like like 3 of the MW2 maps and 1 of them is a CoD2 remake :/

NO SHIT?!

I find that hard to believe but if it's true i'm honestly surprised. Why do the maps on BO blow so hard while a good half of the ones in mw2 are pretty good? That's just crazy.

Did they work together or something? I'm honestly shocked. I'm tempted to go google this now.

I'm not finding this anywhere, and my google skills are typically pretty good. Any idea where i can find this information?

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Sep 6 2011, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO SHIT?!

I find that hard to believe but if it's true i'm honestly surprised. Why do the maps on BO blow so hard while a good half of the ones in mw2 are pretty good? That's just crazy.

Did they work together or something? I'm honestly shocked. I'm tempted to go google this now.

I'm not finding this anywhere, and my google skills are typically pretty good. Any idea where i can find this information?

Hm... I can't find it now either. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember quite a few people telling me this (even in the competitive scene I think I've heard guys mention it)...

But yeah I agree most of the BO maps are actually worse than MW2 and that was something to accomplish. Personally I love the rooftop map on MW2 icon_biggrin.gif

Maxorhead666

Maxorhead666
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Steam ID:maxnizle1
  • PSN:maxizle1
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Sep 6 2011, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm... I can't find it now either. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember quite a few people telling me this (even in the competitive scene I think I've heard guys mention it)...

But yeah I agree most of the BO maps are actually worse than MW2 and that was something to accomplish. Personally I love the rooftop map on MW2 icon_biggrin.gif

High-rise (the rooftop one) and Afghan were easily my favorite COD maps. I remember playing alot of split screen deathmatch on "Rust" when friends were/are around too, just because it was so small it made it fun. BO wasn't quite up to par. Hopefully MW3 has some good new ones, and I wouldn't mind seeing High-rise return either.

ULx1KcF.jpg

Battlelog: maxnizle1

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Maxorhead666 @ Sep 10 2011, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
High-rise (the rooftop one) and Afghan were easily my favorite COD maps. I remember playing alot of split screen deathmatch on "Rust" when friends were/are around too, just because it was so small it made it fun. BO wasn't quite up to par. Hopefully MW3 has some good new ones, and I wouldn't mind seeing High-rise return either.

High rise, terminal, wasteland are my top 3.

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (TheSHADOWLINK @ Aug 9 2011, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I first saw this trailer, I thought it looked like shit.

But it's ended up being my favorite mode in MW3. Hate Juggernauts though. Fucking fuckers.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ Nov 25 2011, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I first saw this trailer, I thought it looked like shit.

But it's ended up being my favorite mode in MW3. Hate Juggernauts though. Fucking fuckers.

Spec Ops + Singleplayer = easily my favourite part of game.

Multiplayer is meh.

MW2 + CoD4 are still easily the winners in this series. MW3 feels like a MW2 mod made by proffesionals, Black Ops feels like World at War with effort put into it.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Nov 26 2011, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MW2 feels like a MW3 mod made by proffesionals, Word at War feels like Black Ops with effort put into it.

fixed

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Nov 26 2011, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fixed

I'm not sure if troll

But I'm not even sure what that means if it is a troll.

awesome2.png

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Nov 26 2011, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if troll

But I'm not even sure what that means if it is a troll.

awesome2.png

I switched the orders of the games. Look closely.

I'm not trolling though....

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Nov 26 2011, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I switched the orders of the games. Look closely.

I'm not trolling though....

I know u switched the orders

But I dont get why.

Like, World at War was probably one of the worst games I've ever played.

and you honestly think MW3 > MW2?

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Nov 26 2011, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know u switched the orders

But I dont get why.

Like, World at War was probably one of the worst games I've ever played.

and you honestly think MW3 > MW2?

No i think that mw2 feels like a mw3 made by professionals. Meaning that i like mw2 more than mw3.

and WaW was 10000x better than Blops.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Nov 26 2011, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and WaW was 10000x better than Blops.

tbh I thought both were bad.

And yeah, I meant that MW2 was better-

What I mean was, MW3 seems like a mod made by modders who knew what they were doing (as in, it appears high quality).

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Nov 27 2011, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tbh I thought both were bad.

And yeah, I meant that MW2 was better-

What I mean was, MW3 seems like a mod made by modders who knew what they were doing (as in, it appears high quality).

Well then i agree with you on the mw part.

My views on WaW may be skewed as that's where I gained most of my skills in fps.

Now before you laugh,
For an entire year, all i did was play Hard Core Search and Destroy on a game that had basically only semi auto rifles, with a guaranteed group of 5, and on the CoD game that had the biggest maps out of the last 5 at least. I'm talking at least 8 hours a day, for an entire year. If that doesn't teach you how to react fast, shoot accurately, watch your back, and communicate with your team mates, i don't know what will.

I'm not saying i was bad before that game, i had played a lot of fps before that. But never like that, and i haven't played that much since.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
weapons were the only thing about WaW weren't total shit imo ~_~.

Fuck, story was so forgettable I only remember that Black Ops was somehow related... =/.

TheNOOBIFIER

TheNOOBIFIER

SQUAD ONE - Squad Lead

• GA Private
  • 573 posts
  • Interests:www.mp5t.com
  • Steam ID:TheNoobifier
  • Gamer Army ID:3677
The Only thing that was good in WaW was the voice of Jack Bauer..

www.mp5t.com
SIGNATURE-1.jpg
TheNOOBIFIER1337.png

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Nov 27 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
weapons were the only thing about WaW weren't total shit imo ~_~.

Fuck, story was so forgettable I only remember that Black Ops was somehow related... =/.

I still enjoy the maps. I wish they'd bring back whoever was creating those. I'm a fan of giant maps though.

Also, this is probably my favorite sound in the whole world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users