Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old School

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

belthagor

belthagor
  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:favorite anime: Chaos: Head
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ Feb 27 2012, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure I do. What up?

Not much, Im bored mostly

orangei.gif

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,590 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Knowing is half the battle....I think...
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Slilent

Slilent
  • GA Lieutenant
  • 1,488 posts
  • xfire:NA
  • Interests:I have none
  • Steam ID:NA
  • Xbox / GFWL:NA
  • PSN:NA
  • Wii:NA
  • Gamer Army ID:2502
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ Feb 28 2012, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Knowing is half the battle....I think...

i remember the old days when the staff posted on the boards and held events

i remeber jefftheworld making his crazy awesome videos i miss the old forums i think imma start coming back chilling

braycraig

braycraig
  • Members
  • 1 posts
It was fun over there and mine friends create naughty sounds in classroom.Specially Stevie,he is master mind and plan daily to make nonsense activities. pp_smiley7.gif

Ratsacker

Ratsacker
  • GA Private
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Anime, Comedy, Fitness, Female Anatomy.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ratty PPGA
  • Gamer Army ID:456
QUOTE (Tree_ @ Oct 15 2011, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember being a Team Leader in the PP Clan, I also remember we made it to second on the GameArena ladder while other regions teams were all casuals.

I remember being un-moded and subsequently banned twice, on another note to this I remember being the only mod with a warning level.

I remember being an OP on TS and IRC (And that they were much more fun than the forum).

I remember falling asleep on my keyboard every time I tried to stay up for Q&A's the crew did.

I remember when Crap was a hidden section trolls were sent to.

I remember the fact that majority of people from the Gamer Army were 12 year old morons.

I remember Snubs nudes.

I remember raging house parties the Australian crew all went to, and hurling at just about all of them (I also remember when Jeremy and Kyle rocked up to Melonqueens premier after-party). I also remember all the meets we had at LAN's when we were still kids and it wasn't all about the parties yet

I remember all the good friends I now have IRL thanks to the show like raw_genesis, Ack Attack, Jester, Majunior, ChibiZero, RavenXavier and more.

I remember the day GD was eaten.

I remember myself being a baby after I was de-moded and deleting my stickies in HW&S and FPS.

I remember when Morphy, Xim and Colonel decided they didn't want to be admins any more.

I remember when Maslac took over IRC.

I remember Banies vs Rum Runners.

I remember Stickam.

I remember late night gaming sessions with members of the community.

I remember the WoW guild.

I remember Ineffable being a faggot.

Amongst other things.

Honoustly brings a tear to my eye..
And woahaha, I'd forgotten snubs newds.. Where did those go, If I remember we all deleted them disappointedly when we found out snubs had her grandmothers boobs :/

It's The Early Bird That Gets The Worm, But It's The Second Rat That Gets The Cheese.
"BUTTSECKS" Is For Fags, Now On You're Knee's Shut Up And Open You're Mouth
Part Of The Original You Cookie Is Remembering Thread, First Page Infact
The Voices May Not Be Real, But They Do Have Some Great Ideas.
Dont Get Mad at Me, Get Mad At The Truth.
End.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,867 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
They're out there...
and damn. Almost a year has passed since this thread was created.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
Nostalgia'd hard today watching PP clips.

Ratsacker

Ratsacker
  • GA Private
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Anime, Comedy, Fitness, Female Anatomy.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ratty PPGA
  • Gamer Army ID:456
I've got some time off coming up, Thinking I might dig out my box set and watch me some PP aswell.

I remember pre-ordering two DVD box sets, one for me and one for my friend and only having to pay one shipping fee. We felt bad in-case we accidentally ripped PP guys off. insert a month later and two parcels arrived in the mail, one of them had a handwritten address instead of a stamp. I remember calling my mate over and we were so excited our DVD's were here, And that one of them had possibly had the parcel written on by one of the PP guys, Closest thing we figured we'd get to a signature before the guys came here in 2007. What a fucking day that was.
It's The Early Bird That Gets The Worm, But It's The Second Rat That Gets The Cheese.
"BUTTSECKS" Is For Fags, Now On You're Knee's Shut Up And Open You're Mouth
Part Of The Original You Cookie Is Remembering Thread, First Page Infact
The Voices May Not Be Real, But They Do Have Some Great Ideas.
Dont Get Mad at Me, Get Mad At The Truth.
End.

arcade_freek

arcade_freek
  • Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Steam ID:remistofeles

Actually, I just had nostalgia of the last time I had nostalgia for the forums...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users