Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Haven't Been On This Site In Ages

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

nuked_you

nuked_you
  • GA Private
  • 471 posts
  • xfire:tehownerer94
  • Interests:Pwnin n00bs doin the same old thing you kno?
  • Gamer Army ID:3499
Whats up everyone?

I wonder if anyone I know still posts on here?

Looks like the show is dead.. Haven't really watched it since the T.V series came out. I just recently came on the site to see if any news about the show starting up again. I watched the old web series, and it brought back lots of memories of the forum.

I actually miss the show alot, going to premiers in Toronto was such a fun experience.. Hopefully Jarrett and Geoff can pull it together and finish the masterpiece they started.. With that being said:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

1:45 - The end of that E-mail was saddening.. when he says please don't stop making the show

Tamper

Tamper
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Owning n00bs, coding games watching pure pwnage episodes.
Hey man.

Maybe someone you do still knows you hopefully sadly I don't!

I also just came back to the forums today after being away for several years and sadly yeah it seems the show is on ice at the minute. :/

Ciao!
IPB Image

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

I'm still around of course.. I think I'm the longest going forum member tbh. w00t for FPS Section! I'm like the captain man... I go down with the ship, so I'll keep posting on the PP Forums until there's nothing left to post. icon_smile.gif

Yeah the premiers were epic. Sadly I could only afford to go to the one for episode 14 on July 21, 2007... fuck that seems like half a life ago now. icon_razz.gif

nuked_you

nuked_you
  • GA Private
  • 471 posts
Yeah I definitely remember you Mard.

We used to do CSS scrims back in the day! You me n Jav

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Heh yeah and I remember sucking a lot. I know now he scrims TF2 like crazy, do you still scrim with him on that? I haven't scrimmed in ages... nowadays I play the mmo shooter All Points Bulletin Reloaded a fuck ton with Kazzerax, SpyHamster and sometimes a few other forum members but they never seem to be online like IrishSpuds. icon_razz.gif

nuked_you

nuked_you
  • GA Private
  • 471 posts
I actually sold my gaming rig last summer, but being a CSS fanatic.. I'm buying another one this week to play again lol.

I actually was pretty good after I quit the forums, played a season of ESEA-IM and CEVO-M

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Leet stuff dude. Yeah CSS is a damn great game that stands up to the test of time over such a simple game formula too eh? Luckily it doesn't take a super computer to run the game on good graphics thanks to how well the Source Engine is optimized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users