Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Getting Custom Shirts Made

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PTrain

PTrain
  • Members
  • 1,267 posts
  • Steam ID:ptrain
  • Xbox / GFWL:aaahhXBOXlive
Hey guys,

Well I've been on the look out for a mass producer of custom shirts and I thought 'Hey the PP guys did it, maybe someone on the forums knows how.' So there it is.

Does anyone know where I can get like 500 custom shirts made at a reasonable cost? I'm looking at selling my shirts in the $15 range. They don't need to be as high quality as the PP shirts so I'll try to cut some costs in that department.

Thanks

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,583 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
Wow, bots can quote other bots? Who knew?
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
Bots are getting way too emotional for me now, what with all the talk of AIDS prevention.

Not very "Cyberdyne" of them.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users