Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Psp -> Ps3 On Tv?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Can I hook my psp up to my ps3 using the remote play shit and play my psp games on the TV? Dissidia 2012 specifically.. and can I use my ps3 control?

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
  • PSN:The_Con-Sept
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Aug 1 2011, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I hook my psp up to my ps3 using the remote play shit and play my psp games on the TV? Dissidia 2012 specifically.. and can I use my ps3 control?

You know... some PSP games play directly on the PS3 without turning on the PSP... you can also buy a chord for the PSP to plug it into any TV on the go... Just saying... you do not need to connect it to the PS3....

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (The_Con-Sept @ Aug 2 2011, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can also buy a chord for the PSP to plug it into any TV on the go

Minor or major?
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
Well half of the reason I want to do this is so I can use the ps3 controller. Also, I don't want to buy an extra CHORD if the ps3 can save me that.

Also, my games are "backups" so I don't know if they will play without the psp as you suggested..

Edited by x_byakugan_x, 01 August 2011 - 09:08 PM.

Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Aug 1 2011, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well half of the reason I want to do this is so I can use the ps3 controller. Also, I don't want to buy an extra CHORD if the ps3 can save me that.

Also, my games are "backups" so I don't know if they will play without the psp as you suggested..

Uh... Backups will not work what so ever without the chord. It is your only option. And I am saying this to be on the safe side. Just don't get your PSN ID banned.

The chord is pretty cheap online now. Search on Amazon for PSP Component or Composite chord depending on what type of TV you are going to plug it into.

As for the controller... I know the PSP Go supports the bluetooth function to allow a PS3 controller to be connected into it wirelessly.

Edited by The_Con-Sept, 02 August 2011 - 07:25 PM.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
Damn. I have the old black version 1000 psp.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Aug 2 2011, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn. I have the old black version 1000 psp.

1001 PSP's do not have any type of hookup for display on the TV... I say buy a new PSP but I am sure people on here will be like "NO DON'T IT IS NOT WORTH IT!"

Besides just save your money for a Vita. It will do more than the PSP. I mean if you lived in Colorado I'd just give you my old PSP 2001 Silver model. The battery door is busted but you can always get another one for it.

Edited by The_Con-Sept, 05 August 2011 - 01:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users