Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hate Getting To Things When They're Dead

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Wolfenbarg

Wolfenbarg
  • Members
  • 44 posts
Hey everyone, another noob on the site. Too bad I couldn't have joined when it was in its full glory.

I actually first heard about Pure Pwnage because someone linked a stream of episode 10 back in 2006. I didn't pursue it much because I thought it was a television show, so I didn't think I'd be able to watch it. Fast forward to the future and I find out another webshow I like was inspired by how pro Pure Pwnage was. I watched all the episodes in the past couple of days and experienced all the highs and lows. This really still is probably the best and most successful show to ever hit the internet, sad to see it's in such a state of limbo. Oh well, I'm here to wait around until something happens like the rest of you I suppose. I will become pro at waiting.

stiggybird

stiggybird
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:xtra fire
  • Interests:xbox, biking, FPS, pure pwnage show, good game
  • Steam ID:teh_gumby
  • Xbox / GFWL:gumby123
  • PSN:Piece of shit v3.0
  • Wii:wii is in space
i know, it kinda ruins things when you get to the whatever you want to get to, and you miss the good bits.
It SUCKS pp_smiley1.gif
Stiggybird

Tamper

Tamper
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Owning n00bs, coding games watching pure pwnage episodes.
QUOTE (Wolfenbarg @ Jul 31 2011, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone, another noob on the site. Too bad I couldn't have joined when it was in its full glory.

I actually first heard about Pure Pwnage because someone linked a stream of episode 10 back in 2006. I didn't pursue it much because I thought it was a television show, so I didn't think I'd be able to watch it. Fast forward to the future and I find out another webshow I like was inspired by how pro Pure Pwnage was. I watched all the episodes in the past couple of days and experienced all the highs and lows. This really still is probably the best and most successful show to ever hit the internet, sad to see it's in such a state of limbo. Oh well, I'm here to wait around until something happens like the rest of you I suppose. I will become pro at waiting.

I feel sorry for you! icon_sad.gif

The shows are very cool but what was even cooler was being a part of the magic and community during it all if I could go back and do it all again I would!

I hope the show comes back to full glory very soon.

Ciao.
IPB Image

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha
I also feel sorry for you! This community was great back in 06.. Should have joined then!
Ahh memories icon_biggrin.gif

79577008.png

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
TBH it's more depressing to know what it once was, and see what it is now.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Dec 1 2011, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TBH it's more depressing to know what it once was, and see what it is now.

Turn that frown upside down dcolon.png

Cross

Cross
  • Members
  • 1,005 posts
  • xfire:witwix
  • Steam ID:witwix
  • Xbox / GFWL:witwix
  • PSN:witwix
It was okay

Fritobag

Fritobag

R.I.P Troy "T-Bag" Dixon

• Retired Staff
  • 4,342 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:134
QUOTE (Cross @ Dec 4 2011, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was okay

yeh
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin.
I offer SC2 coaching for $25/hr, msg if interested :)

rosebanks123

rosebanks123
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Anyone knows what thread the episode 6 was posted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users