Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jarett Cale Starts Sc2 Shoutcasting For "frag For Cancer 2011"

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (Protocol @ Jul 25 2011, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This says it all.

Reading two books at once, I lol'd.

I missed the series, Ill lurk around for some vods later.

teh_HyDr0iD

teh_HyDr0iD
  • Members
  • 343 posts
  • xfire:vaughnlesterinoz
  • Steam ID:teh_HyDr0iD
QUOTE (Dirge @ Aug 8 2011, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reading two books at once, I lol'd.

I missed the series, Ill lurk around for some vods later.

I hadn't seen this tread so I posted it in RTS, there is a link to VODs over there.

Intel Core i7 870 | Corsair H50 Watercooler | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz
Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy GTX 460 768MB SLI | OCZ Vertex2 60GB SSD
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD RAID-0 | Corsair HX850W PSU | Samsung Blu-Ray

NinjaGaijin

NinjaGaijin
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:sfalastninja
  • Interests:noise
bloody deathcare industry. No offense to the doctor Jarred.

But I lost my mother to cancer last year.. and the 'treatment' only sped up her demise.

It's so sad that the whole industry is geared to NOT find a cure.. big pharma has their chemotherapy drug interests, the equipment manufacturers make lots from their expensive radiotherapy machines, the oncologists would be out of work in a day - not to mention all the cancer councils would be out of work too. Too much vested interest - within 6 weeks of chemotherapy she was gone - and so much faster than before taking it.

There's also another factor in that pretty much EVERYTHING in our modern world is carcinogenic or toxic. For instance the following all contribute to your potential for cancer/cell mutation: artificial colours/flavours, GMO foods/products, nanotech hygeine products (such as shampoos, sunscreens etc), microwaves, mobile phone radiation, wifi radiation, ELF/EMFs, radioactive smoke alarms, plutonium in the soil for US grown cigarettes, plastic leeching (cooling, heating or just regular temperature plastic leeches), mercury and other dental fillings, fluoride additives in water, parasites in general (toxicity overload/weakened immune system/damaged liver) - in food like sushi, cold cuts, undercooked meat, unwashed vegetables, apparently cooking on aluminium cookware can cause cancer, as can cooking meat well done, additives and preservatives in things like milk (which include antibiotics), vaccines including squaline/thermiserol (containing mercury), processed meats (conveyor belt food can contain asbestos, particles of glass, plastic, other things), pesticides on non-organic fruit & vegetables...

Not to mention active assaults like chemtrails..

Not to mention the lack of health knowledge that most people have.. ie big pharma and doctors WANT people to be ill so they can sell to them.. so knowledge of proper diet, vitamin supplementation, sunlight / vitamin D levels etc etc are not promoted..

The fight to stop cancer rates going higher comes with information and spreading awareness about these issues and the many more that are trappings of 'modern living'.. we need to take a step back before it's too late.

Oh, I forget 'diet' drinks too, ALL artificial sweeteners cause cancer. Aspartame, saccharine. Preservative in most meats, here is (250), 'sodium nitrite' (NOT nitrate).

And this is all just preventative!! There are MANY promising treatments/CURES for stage IV cancer.. they are not funded for studies because of vested interests..

Google 'rick simpson run from the cure'... THC saves... (but note, smoke as much as Bob Marley, you can get cancer that way too.. eating/liquid/vapouriser is the safest way - ANY harsh smoke = potential cancer as your cells can mutate each time you damage them and they repair...)

Edited by NinjaGaijin, 15 August 2011 - 12:09 PM.

soundcloud.com/ninja-gaijin

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (NinjaGaijin @ Aug 15 2011, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bloody deathcare industry. No offense to the doctor Jarred.

But I lost my mother to cancer last year.. and the 'treatment' only sped up her demise.

It's so sad that the whole industry is geared to NOT find a cure.. big pharma has their chemotherapy drug interests, the equipment manufacturers make lots from their expensive radiotherapy machines, the oncologists would be out of work in a day - not to mention all the cancer councils would be out of work too. Too much vested interest - within 6 weeks of chemotherapy she was gone - and so much faster than before taking it.

There's also another factor in that pretty much EVERYTHING in our modern world is carcinogenic or toxic. For instance the following all contribute to your potential for cancer/cell mutation: artificial colours/flavours, GMO foods/products, nanotech hygeine products (such as shampoos, sunscreens etc), microwaves, mobile phone radiation, wifi radiation, ELF/EMFs, radioactive smoke alarms, plutonium in the soil for US grown cigarettes, plastic leeching (cooling, heating or just regular temperature plastic leeches), mercury and other dental fillings, fluoride additives in water, parasites in general (toxicity overload/weakened immune system/damaged liver) - in food like sushi, cold cuts, undercooked meat, unwashed vegetables, apparently cooking on aluminium cookware can cause cancer, as can cooking meat well done, additives and preservatives in things like milk (which include antibiotics), vaccines including squaline/thermiserol (containing mercury), processed meats (conveyor belt food can contain asbestos, particles of glass, plastic, other things), pesticides on non-organic fruit & vegetables...

Not to mention active assaults like chemtrails..

Not to mention the lack of health knowledge that most people have.. ie big pharma and doctors WANT people to be ill so they can sell to them.. so knowledge of proper diet, vitamin supplementation, sunlight / vitamin D levels etc etc are not promoted..

The fight to stop cancer rates going higher comes with information and spreading awareness about these issues and the many more that are trappings of 'modern living'.. we need to take a step back before it's too late.

Oh, I forget 'diet' drinks too, ALL artificial sweeteners cause cancer. Aspartame, saccharine. Preservative in most meats, here is (250), 'sodium nitrite' (NOT nitrate).

And this is all just preventative!! There are MANY promising treatments/CURES for stage IV cancer.. they are not funded for studies because of vested interests..

Google 'rick simpson run from the cure'... THC saves... (but note, smoke as much as Bob Marley, you can get cancer that way too.. eating/liquid/vapouriser is the safest way - ANY harsh smoke = potential cancer as your cells can mutate each time you damage them and they repair...)

haha I hope you arent trolling with debunked conspiracy theories icon_razz.gif

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Dirge @ Aug 17 2011, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha I hope you arent trolling with debunked conspiracy theories icon_razz.gif

Most diet cola does actually cause cancer.

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Aug 17 2011, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most diet cola does actually cause cancer.

And so can breathing in radon which is like 2% of our atmosphere.

I was reffering to big pharma + Chemtrails. You shouldn't drink coke anyways. Shit is like motor oil.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Dirge @ Aug 17 2011, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And so can breathing in radon which is like 2% of our atmosphere.

I was reffering to big pharma + Chemtrails. You shouldn't drink coke anyways. Shit is like motor oil.

Meh, I enjoy a good can of coke. But diet coke tastes like shit, no clue how anyone can stand it.

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,410 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
In this day and age everything gives you cancer. Even the stuff thats meant to help prevent cancer will give you cancer eventually.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Aug 17 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In this day and age everything gives you cancer. Even the stuff thats meant to help prevent cancer will give you cancer eventually.

We are on the brink of many cures though, in leukima and such. We just need more testing to make sure its safe and readily available to the public.

I say in the next 10 years we will have a few counters to cancer, but not all of them.

Maxorhead666

Maxorhead666
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Steam ID:maxnizle1
  • PSN:maxnizle1
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Aug 17 2011, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, I enjoy a good can of coke. But diet coke tastes like shit, no clue how anyone can stand it.

Coke Zero? Doesn't taste too bad, at least its not the lime infused coke.

ULx1KcF.jpg

Battlelog: maxnizle1

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (Maxorhead666 @ Aug 18 2011, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coke Zero? Doesn't taste too bad, at least its not the lime infused coke.

I like coke zero. And the lime pepsi was nice!
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Maxorhead666 @ Aug 17 2011, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coke Zero

I've actually never tried, I think the only "Other" kinds of coke I've tried are Diet and Vanilla.

I thought Vanilla tasted pretty good, no idea why they stopped making it... in Canada at least.

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Aug 18 2011, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Vanilla tasted pretty good, no idea why they stopped making it... in Canada at least.

Same with mountain Dew Code Red

Pepsi? Guess what the punishment is.

Edited by Dirge, 18 August 2011 - 10:29 AM.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Dirge @ Aug 18 2011, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same with mountain Dew Code Red

Pepsi? Guess what the punishment is.

Actually I tried the Red Mountain due as well, I believe back when Halo 3 came out (it was Halo brand I think).

It was pretty good.

Weird how companies make this good shit then decide "oh let's leave teh nasty shit out and just stop delivering the good stuff".

Wolfenbarg

Wolfenbarg
  • Members
  • 44 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Aug 18 2011, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I tried the Red Mountain due as well, I believe back when Halo 3 came out (it was Halo brand I think).

It was pretty good.

Weird how companies make this good shit then decide "oh let's leave teh nasty shit out and just stop delivering the good stuff".

Pepsi is more of a gimmicky company willing to try lots of new things, but typically only in limited production. They'll push out stuff like Crystal Pepsi, Pepsi Blue, or one of a billion different flavors of Mountain Dew, but they only stick around if they are wildly popular. Mountain Dew Code Red was very popular in the US, and they still sell it here as a result. Also, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, the Halo branded Dew was a very dark purple or black. It was similar to Pitch Black, but with a different berry.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
Red mountain dew? I dont think that ever came to Aus.
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Aug 18 2011, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nectar of the gods.

Maxorhead666

Maxorhead666
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Steam ID:maxnizle1
  • PSN:maxnizle1
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Aug 18 2011, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We do have the blue mountain dew though, "Voltage" I think it's called.

ULx1KcF.jpg

Battlelog: maxnizle1

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,867 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Aug 17 2011, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny, i cant even drink regular coke anymore.. If I do drink some its diet.

If I'm somwhere with a fountain, its half diet half regular.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Aug 20 2011, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I'm somwhere with a fountain, its half diet half regular.

icon_neutral.gif This is very strange to me. Although admittingly, I used to mix Fruitopia with Mountain Dew and Barq's all the time and love it...

Hm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users