Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Do I Know If My Guest Pass Is Still Valid Without Activating It

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ipooptoomuch

Ipooptoomuch
  • Members
  • 45 posts
I was going to give one to my brother but I can't remember which one I used and I don't want to activate it yet because It was going to be a small gift. Will simply typing the code in activate the 14 day period or can I cancel before the registration process is over?

Sorry for posting here but I'm banned off bnet forums for joking that thors aren't powerful enough and they need to have 4 movement speed with a hellion attached to them, also they also should be able to build a bunker on top of the thor.

teh_HyDr0iD

teh_HyDr0iD
  • Members
  • 343 posts
  • xfire:vaughnlesterinoz
  • Steam ID:teh_HyDr0iD
Well if you have 2 and can't remember which one why not just give him both and explain it? Just say, I can't remember which one works and which one was used but one of those will work.

Intel Core i7 870 | Corsair H50 Watercooler | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz
Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy GTX 460 768MB SLI | OCZ Vertex2 60GB SSD
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD RAID-0 | Corsair HX850W PSU | Samsung Blu-Ray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users