Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

E3 2011

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Kazaii @ Jun 27 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LoL.

Mass Effect sucked dick. Hard dick. I enjoyed the dialogue and the story, but it would've made a better movie/book than it did a game. The game was shit. I tried the demo for Mass Effect 2 and I felt things were a little different, but you're right, I didn't play it. I might torrent it later on and be impressed. Also I haven't enjoyed a JRPG since FF7, I much prefer the classics.

Don't even be a stupid troll about what I've said. I could quote your stupid fanboy bullshit like "Meh bioware will deliver". Yeah try Dragon Age 2 retard. "Derrrppp Bioware so gudddd, y u no tink so?!". I FEEL TOR will be fail because they fail to show good gameplay or state something unique about this series that will make it anything other than a wow clone with ported mass effect dialogue system..... They'd rather spend money on CG trailers because they know fanboys like you will line up and buy the game a year or lifetime subscription first day. I'd compare TOR with a JRPG because everyone else is trying to change the game and JRPG would rather keep it linear and the same fucking plot forever and just make money off fanboys, just like how Bioware is cloning WoW and throwing in gimmicks, lmao.

Fallout 3 and Oblivion were very similar in the typical Bethesda sense. They both featured similar dialogue encounters, depth, and open world attributes (perhaps done better in fallout 3).... but in Fallout 3 I find you're just auto aiming to their head 1000 times and watching it explode until you finally get bored. This is not the case in Oblivion; therefore, I find Oblivion a superior game because it's gameplay carries it throughout the entire seemingly endless adventure. I'm hoping Skyrim is an excellent game, from what I've seen, It really could be.

Come at me CakeCum.

lol, only way I can respond is this: The CG trailers made for TOR are better than Episode 1 & 2 of the actual movies... that's kind of sad when you think about it.

Otherwise, you just ranting about good RPG games so no need to respond. You're basically just acknowledging that the only RPG you like is Oblivion- which is fine, but you don't gotta say games like Mass Effect are bad lmao.

Kazaii

Kazaii
  • Members
  • 318 posts
  • Steam ID:cc_lyger
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sgt Kaz
  • PSN:Kazaii
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 27 2011, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, only way I can respond is this: The CG trailers made for TOR are better than Episode 1 & 2 of the actual movies... that's kind of sad when you think about it.

Otherwise, you just ranting about good RPG games so no need to respond. You're basically just acknowledging that the only RPG you like is Oblivion- which is fine, but you don't gotta say games like Mass Effect are bad lmao.

Sorry for explaining why I'm not just trollin' and I honestly dislike a game.

I agree the CG trailers are really good, I'm glad they were free... unlike Episodes 1 - 3. icon_smile.gif
!~Orky's BF~!
%~Original_Sin's Best Friend~%
^~Byak's nemesis~^
*~The only person who thinks CakeCom is good looking~*
$~Jaylew likes me~$
@~Best Wardrobe October 2012~@
)~Greatest King of Jerusalem all years~(

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Kazaii @ Jun 27 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree the CG trailers are really good, I'm glad they were free... unlike Episodes 1 - 3. icon_smile.gif

At least we agree on something

Kazaii

Kazaii
  • Members
  • 318 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 28 2011, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least we agree on something

Oh you... I can't stay mad.
!~Orky's BF~!
^~Byak's nemesis~^
$~Jaylew likes me~$

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Kazaii @ Jun 28 2011, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh you... I can't stay mad.

tasia3vq.gif <3

Maxorhead666

Maxorhead666
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Steam ID:maxnizle1
  • PSN:maxnizle1
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 28 2011, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tasia3vq.gif <3

So much love on these forums... on Mass effect, I'm in the same position as Kazaii, played through the first, but I only got about half way. When it came time I was considering buying ME2, but i went with Gran Turismo 5 instead. I guess it all depends on the gamer, I've never had the patience for an RPG, unless its something like Assasins creed or GTA, but they're more sandbox.

On an unrelated note, Halo HD might be alright, but it better not be a full priced game.

ULx1KcF.jpg

Battlelog: maxnizle1

Kazaii

Kazaii
  • Members
  • 318 posts
QUOTE (Maxorhead666 @ Jun 28 2011, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So much love on these forums... on Mass effect, I'm in the same position as Kazaii, played through the first, but I only got about half way. When it came time I was considering buying ME2, but i went with Gran Turismo 5 instead. I guess it all depends on the gamer, I've never had the patience for an RPG, unless its something like Assasins creed or GTA, but they're more sandbox.

On an unrelated note, Halo HD might be alright, but it better not be a full priced game.

Yeah I'd consider Assasin's creed & GTA more free-roaming action games. icon_smile.gif I haven't played Assasin's Creed 2 due to lack of console interest, doubt I'll pick up 3 either. Fuck if I'll be buying the shitty ports either for PC.

!~Orky's BF~!
^~Byak's nemesis~^
$~Jaylew likes me~$

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Just to let you guys that played ME but not ME2 know, ME2 was WAAAAAAAAY better than ME in every way so you should at least consider it.

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Jun 28 2011, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to let you guys that played ME but not ME2 know, ME2 was WAAAAAAAAY better than ME in every way so you should at least consider it.

This.

Not only that, but Ass Creed 1 was terrible compared to the sequels. Although the online could have been done slightly better in Bro-hood.

xiaotuanzi

xiaotuanzi
  • Members
  • 5 posts
From what I saw, nothing grabbed my attention and made me want it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users