Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

E3 2011

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

stiggybird

stiggybird
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:xtra fire
  • Interests:xbox, biking, FPS, pure pwnage show, good game
  • Steam ID:teh_gumby
  • Xbox / GFWL:gumby123
  • PSN:Piece of shit v3.0
  • Wii:wii is in space
What games are you excited about coming out in 2011? Also what are you guys excited about from E3 2011? I am excited about Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Halo 4 and Halo HD, Bioshock Infinite, Nintendos Wii U( A handheld Wii with a touch screen)
, the PlayStation Vita ( a psp with front and back touch screens and dual thumbsticks and arrowpads) and Assassins Creed Revelations.
Stiggybird

Maxorhead666

Maxorhead666
  • Members
  • 277 posts
  • Steam ID:maxnizle1
  • PSN:maxnizle1
I'd have to say Battlefield 3, Zelda on the 3ds, The Wii U, Forza 4 and Batman Arkham City. I would be excited about AC2, but the whole medieval/renaissance era has been done to death in that series now, kinda wish theres was a ww1 or 2 plot or something. Duke Nukem has been a let down as a game for me.

ULx1KcF.jpg

Battlelog: maxnizle1

stiggybird

stiggybird
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:xtra fire
  • Interests:xbox, biking, FPS, pure pwnage show, good game
  • Steam ID:teh_gumby
  • Xbox / GFWL:gumby123
  • PSN:Piece of shit v3.0
  • Wii:wii is in space
QUOTE (Maxorhead666 @ Jun 21 2011, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd have to say Battlefield 3, Zelda on the 3ds, The Wii U, Forza 4 and Batman Arkham City. I would be excited about AC2, but the whole medieval/renaissance era has been done to death in that series now, kinda wish theres was a ww1 or 2 plot or something. Duke Nukem has been a let down as a game for me.

i know, what with all those delays
Stiggybird

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Silent Hill 8 was a huge disappoint for me, other than that I can say Skyrim and SWTOR were impressive.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
Not trying to be a tool here, but honestly? From what I saw, nothing grabbed my attention and made me want it.
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Jun 22 2011, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not trying to be a tool here, but honestly? From what I saw, nothing grabbed my attention and made me want it.

I honestly don't know how you could miss Skyrim, TOR, Prey 2, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3

Kazaii

Kazaii
  • Members
  • 318 posts
  • Steam ID:cc_lyger
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sgt Kaz
  • PSN:Kazaii
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 22 2011, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I honestly don't know how you could miss Skyrim, TOR, Prey 2, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3

How the fuck could you ever put TOR in that list? Gtfo. That's like me banging an ugly white girl in Japan.

Edited by Kazaii, 22 June 2011 - 07:03 AM.

!~Orky's BF~!
%~Original_Sin's Best Friend~%
^~Byak's nemesis~^
*~The only person who thinks CakeCom is good looking~*
$~Jaylew likes me~$
@~Best Wardrobe October 2012~@
)~Greatest King of Jerusalem all years~(

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
Yea I've been really underwhelmed by TOR myself. I even wanted to like it, but it just looks so boring and stale, I just can't get excited about it.

Kazaii

Kazaii
  • Members
  • 318 posts
  • Steam ID:cc_lyger
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sgt Kaz
  • PSN:Kazaii
QUOTE (j type @ Jun 22 2011, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea I've been really underwhelmed by TOR myself. I even wanted to like it, but it just looks so boring and stale, I just can't get excited about it.

Guild Wars 2 or Tera. Only decent solutions for the MMO market. I'm still not sold on those two titles, but at least they're pushing the market further instead of reskinning WoW with ripped Mass Effect features. Pure faggotry imo.
!~Orky's BF~!
%~Original_Sin's Best Friend~%
^~Byak's nemesis~^
*~The only person who thinks CakeCom is good looking~*
$~Jaylew likes me~$
@~Best Wardrobe October 2012~@
)~Greatest King of Jerusalem all years~(

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Kazaii @ Jun 22 2011, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guild Wars 2 or Tera. Only decent solutions for the MMO market. I'm still not sold on those two titles, but at least they're pushing the market further instead of reskinning WoW with ripped Mass Effect features. Pure faggotry imo.

Meh. it's Bioware. Bioware never fails. There's obviously some story content (somethin gother MMOs have barely actually acheived in). The different classes look unique. I'm still having a problem deciding between a Smuggler and a Sith and I've known about the classes for 6 months.

Tera DOES look interesting, but tbh I'd prefer a futuristic MMO at this point. OR what would be really creative is if someone made an MMO take place... today! icon_surprised.gif
Guild Wars 2 looks boring as fuck.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 22 2011, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oblivion was not my style of game.

TOR looks like absolute shit.

I didnt enjoy the original Deus Ex enough to be excited.

I prefer MW3 to BF3. I have no plans to take either online until my online situation improves.

FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Jun 22 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I prefer MW3 to BF3.

sorry you lost my attention there awesome2.png

Edited by CakeCom, 22 June 2011 - 07:18 PM.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 23 2011, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry you lost my attention there awesome2.png

Lucky it was the last point wasnt it!

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Jun 22 2011, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lucky it was the last point wasnt it!

You crafty bastard you.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (Kazaii @ Jun 22 2011, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will say I'll have to play TOR before I dismiss it. My big problem with MMOs was always that they didn't do enough to draw me into quests or the grind, which is something the seem to be remedying with TOR. I'm looking forward to it for that if nothing else. It looks at least on par with WoW, and WoW with a story that actually gets you involved enough to want to grind is enough to make me happy for at least a little while.

It definitely doesn't look as good as it could have been, but I still think it looks better than any mmo out today.
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Jun 22 2011, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will say I'll have to play TOR before I dismiss it. My big problem with MMOs was always that they didn't do enough to draw me into quests or the grind, which is something the seem to be remedying with TOR. I'm looking forward to it for that if nothing else. It looks at least on par with WoW, and WoW with a story that actually gets you involved enough to want to grind is enough to make me happy for at least a little while.

It definitely doesn't look as good as it could have been, but I still think it looks better than any mmo out today.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Seriously, I couldn't have. This is exactly what I'm looking forward to- basically this is the game I've been waiting for for a long time. An MMO with a story. Not only that, but an MMO following one of my favourite stories (Star Wars). But in reality, it could have been anything. I'd like to see a Fallout 3 engine MMO personally, but I know that's never happening- so this is the next best thing for me icon_biggrin.gif

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jun 23 2011, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see a Fallout 3 engine MMO personally, but I know that's never happening- so this is the next best thing for me icon_biggrin.gif

Theres a mod for Fallout 3 that turns it into an MMO. I cant recall the links, but I have heard its not bad.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Jun 22 2011, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theres a mod for Fallout 3 that turns it into an MMO. I cant recall the links, but I have heard its not bad.

Dude... no fucking way. If this is true, why doesn't everyone go out and play it? Or why doesn't Bethesda just buy the mod off the dude and fucking set up a huge server.

This is pretty epic win if true, but I doubt it works as well as it would if it was in Bethesda's hands.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
http://fonline2238.blogspot.com/

Here we go. Give it a crack aye?

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Jun 23 2011, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://fonline2238.blogspot.com/

Here we go. Give it a crack aye?

Ah... I thought it was like fallout 3 style...

Fallout 2 & 1 I barely played, didn't enjoy it much... maybe I was just too young when I tried tho. Dunno, but sry thought u meant Fallout 3/Oblivion engine MMO :9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users