Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Those Who Love Arcade Games

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JCRiotz

JCRiotz
  • GA Private
  • 16 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1298
A buddy of mine, Richie Knuckles, is hosting a live web show out of his arcade every Saturday at 10pm. He also often streams world record attempts on his channel

http://www.justin.tv/richieknucklez/

Show's pretty cool. He has quite a few interviews with record holders, people who are known in the scene, and lots of the programmers/workers who were involved in the development of the original games. Plus Billy Mitchell (who had a guest appearance on Pure Pwnage) frequents the show (he has his own section called Hate Mail with Billy Mitchell).

Let me know what you guys think!

- JCRiotz

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Sweet. Will check out.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
Lol sounds awesome

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Just saw the repair episode. Wish I had some machines of my own.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

JCRiotz

JCRiotz
  • GA Private
  • 16 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1298
I forgot to mention its at 10pm EST. He also sells fully restored cabinets. The prices are high, but he restores them to like new status. His machine's seem to be some of the best maintained in the world.

Feel free to tell him I sent you. I am trying to convince him we Canadian's are awesome icon_biggrin.gif

- JCRiotz

Also, if you're not Canadian, you're still potentially awesome.

Edited by JCRiotz, 27 June 2011 - 08:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users