Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Keyboard.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

teh_HyDr0iD

teh_HyDr0iD
  • Members
  • 343 posts
  • xfire:vaughnlesterinoz
  • Steam ID:teh_HyDr0iD
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Jun 24 2011, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So like If I'm playing SC2 with one of these clackity keyboards, will I in a sense FEEL like my APM is higher, thus giving me more confidence which then in turn makes me a better player and bumps me up from the bottom of bronze to gold?

I'm using a Saitek Eclipse II and it's almost inaudible.

I honestly felt the opposite reaction on first impressions. I felt like it was a lot harder to play with and played a lot slower compared to the Qsenn DT-35 that I'd just replaced. But after about 6 games I really started digging it and now I am playing just fine with it. Wouldn't go back to a rubber dome unless I really had to. I think its just because of how different blues feel compared to a rubber dome so it felt foreign to my fingers at the start and I just had to adapt.

Intel Core i7 870 | Corsair H50 Watercooler | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz
Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy GTX 460 768MB SLI | OCZ Vertex2 60GB SSD
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD RAID-0 | Corsair HX850W PSU | Samsung Blu-Ray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users