Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonic Fan Film Trailer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
  • Company:Gamma

Trailer shown at MAGFest for a fan made Sonic The Hedgehog movie that's coming out soon. Created by Eddie Lebron who released an independent fan film of Mega Man last year on literally a 0 budget (just saw the movie 10 minutes ago).

Jaleel White aka "Steve Urkel" who did the voices for the old Sonic cartoon shows in the 90's is going to play the voice again. WHOOOOOOOOOOP.

To be honest, the Megaman movie was really bad. But, you could tell it was just for laughs. Plus, for a full 1 and a half hour movie made without a budget, it was pretty cool I guess icon_smile.gif All the people in the film are relatively small actors and actresses who have all worked with each other in other movies and shorts before.

Having said that, this Sonic one gets me a little excited. Just knowing Jaleel White is coming back has to mean something good. Whether it'll be bad or not, I'm definitely looking forward to watching it upon release. I guess we just have to wait for more information to come.

If you want any more info:

An interview with Eddie:

And there's a shorter version announcing the voice of Sonic:

Link for the website HERE

If you want to watch the Mega Man movie, click HERE. Just click on 'Launch The Film' and it should open up Screw Attacks website for it.

This defiantly looks worth keeping an eye out on though icon_smile.gif

Edited by Pwnoob, 17 May 2011 - 08:43 PM.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Seeing fuzz on him is kinda strange to me.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction. Pure Pwnage. Comedy.
I saw a twitter post about this somewhere, apparently James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd) makes a cameo in this. Not really a sonic fan myself, but I think it's cool to see the fanfilm community in general still alive and kicking.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
For some reason, I feel that this will never come out. It's the style of the trailer or something.. and knowing that ONE guy is doing the work of a pixar studio.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users