Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,114 posts
  • Interests:Bnet Dirge#1751
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ May 17 2011, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't say it was a game that was "tournament-competitive", that was in response to the BC2/BF2 thing. FYI, the CPL actually picked up BF2 shortly before its death.

I didn't say you said it was "tournament-competitive". I was just Clarifying the point for anyone who didn't play Battlefield 2 and was reading this thread.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2011, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't help but smile at this elitist attitude that if I don't play a game that's 7 years old then there can't possibly be any skill involved in it.

We all know the truth here. You guys played the game for maybe a month,....MAYBE. Then decided that it was impossible to not be good at it. When the truth is that when you guys played it NOBODY was good at it. WHY? Because the game had just come out, and if you guys go back to it now, your going to draw the same conclusion because people ARE GOOD AT IT NOW. So you're going to get raped by tubes like a fucking noob because you never put the effort into knowing how to win.

I'd think that with a forum full of people who are so pro with there e-sports that there would be less bitching about a mechanic in a game that they haven't figured out how to beat. AND MORE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS.

But i guess i can just go play cs and bitch about shotguns or sc2 and bitch about void rays because lets face. that shit is over powered. and there's no possible way to over come those things, it's just literally impossible to be bad at those games. Unless of course you're retarded

Once again
"The only imbalance here, is comming from your underdeveloped inner ear, you uncoordinated ball of ghey" - Teh_pwnerer

/argument

I like you.

This forum is just a cry baby QA test crew that isn't getting paid.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (Nevermore @ May 17 2011, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like you.

Thank you.

On a more related note, what do you guys think they would have to do to mw3 to get you to start playing it?

I'd like for them to devolve a little myself. Less kill streaks, but more effective. I'd like for them to keep the black bird thing, and the standard uav. Personal preference, i want another uav kill streak. That way i can just pop it, and keep raping.

I know that this has been stated before but i'd like for perks, to just become equipment. stopping power can be hollow points, or some shit.
Painkillers could be body armor. But lets say if you did that you wouldn't be able to use marathon light weight.

Mw2 engine, and it would have to stay the same pace of mw2. I hate slow pace.

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts
  • Steam ID:sfkingalpha
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:9000
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ May 17 2011, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WoW arena has a massive skill ceiling, approaching that of Starcraft.

QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ May 17 2011, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
legitimately trolling

Edited by x_byakugan_x, 17 May 2011 - 10:13 PM.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 17 2011, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cuz when i played you u were complete trash and thought that the famas was a good weapon. Lolololol. I'm sure that with a few simple pointers he could be improving in no time.

I've never used the Famas. And from what I remember of your K:D and W:L, neither were above 2:1, which in MW2 is just... kinda sad.

I'd challenge you to a 1v1 again, but I know how against that you are.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
  • Company:Gamma
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Some guy just totally said that 5 seconds ago. I lol'd so hard.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ May 18 2011, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never used the Famas. And from what I remember of your K:D and W:L, neither were above 2:1, which in MW2 is just... kinda sad.

I'd challenge you to a 1v1 again, but I know how against that you are.

Yes, you did use a Famas. You've since stated that that's your try hard gun, which is sad in so many ways. I do believe that while I was trying to explain to you why it was a bad choice of gun, you were on the bottom of our teams chart *meowing* at me. I still haven't figured out what the fuck that means.

We first played SnD because that's the game type I enjoy the most. After getting yourself stomped in that (by randoms) you stated that SnD sucked and i do believe we moved to TD, although i don't really remember.

You can tell that he didn't win do to the fact that he hates me, and has a youtube channel. If he would have won i'm sure it would have been uploaded.

I wont 1v1 you because this is a team based game. I've offered to 2v2 you. I figure you haven't accepted because you have no friends.

On second thought maybe it's clockwork that had the youtube channel.I really don't remember anymore.

Edited by spiri7ussancti, 18 May 2011 - 09:33 AM.

Original Sin

Original Sin
  • GA Private
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gaming, Swimming
  • Xbox / GFWL:Original Sin33
  • PSN:Maybe Someday
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
  • Gamer Army ID:180
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2011, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, you did use a Famas. You've since stated that that's your try hard gun, which is sad in so many ways. I do believe that while I was trying to explain to you why it was a bad choice of gun, you were on the bottom of our teams chart *meowing* at me. I still haven't figured out what the fuck that means.

We first played SnD because that's the game type I enjoy the most. After getting yourself stomped in that (by randoms) you stated that SnD sucked and i do believe we moved to TD, although i don't really remember.

You can tell that he didn't win do to the fact that he hates me, and has a youtube channel. If he would have won i'm sure it would have been uploaded.

I wont 1v1 you because this is a team based game. I've offered to 2v2 you. I figure you haven't accepted because you have no friends.

On second thought maybe it's clockwork that had the youtube channel.I really don't remember anymore.

I've not once played SnD on MW2, and again, I've never equipped a Famas to any of my classes. You're clearly drunk.

You did accuse me of cheating though, since my K:D / W:L were so high.

monsoonlol.png

"Don't be ashamed. It's only nature running its course."

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,114 posts
  • Interests:Bnet Dirge#1751
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 17 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what do you guys think they would have to do to mw3 to get you to start playing it?

Put Duke Nukem in it.

Ghostwhisp

Ghostwhisp
  • Members
  • 129 posts
  • Steam ID:STNO | Cptn.Canuck
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ghostwhisp
  • PSN:Cptn_Canuck
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 17 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't help but smile at this elitist attitude that if I don't play a game that's 7 years old then there can't possibly be any skill involved in it.

We all know the truth here. You guys played the game for maybe a month,....MAYBE. Then decided that it was impossible to not be good at it. When the truth is that when you guys played it NOBODY was good at it. WHY? Because the game had just come out, and if you guys go back to it now, your going to draw the same conclusion because people ARE GOOD AT IT NOW. So you're going to get raped by tubes like a fucking noob because you never put the effort into knowing how to win.

I'd think that with a forum full of people who are so pro with there e-sports that there would be less bitching about a mechanic in a game that they haven't figured out how to beat. AND MORE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS.

But i guess i can just go play cs and bitch about shotguns or sc2 and bitch about void rays because lets face. that shit is over powered. and there's no possible way to over come those things, it's just literally impossible to be bad at those games. Unless of course you're retarded

Once again
"The only imbalance here, is comming from your underdeveloped inner ear, you uncoordinated ball of ghey" - Teh_pwnerer

/argument

Call of duty games are easy. Nuff said. I've never hopped in a game and had less than a 2:1 KD unless I haven't played for like months before that.

Play Quake live or CS:S.

/thread

It's Cptn.Canuck Bitchez

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (Ghostwhisp @ May 18 2011, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call of duty games are easy. Nuff said. I've never hopped in a game and had less than a 2:1 KD unless I haven't played for like months before that.

This except I've never hopped in a game with less than a 7:1 kd

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (Original Sin @ May 18 2011, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You did accuse me of cheating though, since my K:D / W:L were so high.

Ya, never happened. Seems we live in alternate universes. I doubt your K:D / W:L even impressed me. Let alone was high enough to make me think you were cheating. A noob ass irl friend of mine joined our game. Perhaps he said that? My K:D / W:L does suck, because i like to make myself good at guns and strats that i'm not good at. Hence me mastering the riot shield/throwing knife combo in domination for over a month (i think it was over 3 but i don't remember anymore)

and then switching to SnD, and getting a job, where i put nowhere near as many hours into the game, and played a game type where it is literally impossible to match the numbers of kills/deaths that you would reach in domination.

QUOTE (Original Sin @ May 18 2011, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've not once played SnD on MW2, and again, I've never equipped a Famas to any of my classes. You're clearly drunk.

I'm not willing to search through all of the cod related threads we've argued in. But you know deep down inside that somewhere, floating in the forum, there's a quote from you that says that the famas is your try hard gun. Unless of course you've edited it out. We did play snd, i'd be more than happy to play with you again.

Everybody else,

wrong, wrong, mad cuz bad, making no attempt to make an intelligent argument because you didn't, wrongwrong wrong, mad cuz bad.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2011, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wrong, wrong, mad cuz bad, making no attempt to make an intelligent argument because you didn't, wrongwrong wrong, mad cuz bad.

You agreed with half my statements in my intelligent argument and you enjoy the game... I think I'm right.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ May 18 2011, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You agreed with half my statements in my intelligent argument and you enjoy the game... I think I'm right.

Prolly should go read that one again bro. I countered all of your arguments and agreed with the remove auto aim one 6 times. You might, but i don't actually consider that half your statements.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2011, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prolly should go read that one again bro. I countered all of your arguments and agreed with the remove auto aim one 6 times. You might, but i don't actually consider that half your statements.

Well you didn't really counter them, you just stated that you dont see anything wrong with them.

And I do consider that half my statements ;3

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2011, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because "umad cuz ubad" is a compelling, thought-out argument.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ May 18 2011, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because "umad cuz ubad" is a compelling, thought-out argument.

did u miss that bold part in the middle there? Or are you saying that when people post stupid comments with no thought behind them i should still take my time to counter there,...wait, there was nothing to counter.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ May 18 2011, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did u miss that bold part in the middle there? Or are you saying that when people post stupid comments with no thought behind them i should still take my time to counter there,...wait, there was nothing to counter.

Alright well since you're such a genius I'm going to point out what's wrong with you rather than what's wrong with the game.

A. You're an idiot
B. Your grammer is terrible (their = possesive, there = direction - Get it right ffs)
C. You're defending a terrible game
D. You most likely suck at a game where it's highly improbable to suck

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ May 18 2011, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright well since you're such a genius I'm going to point out what's wrong with you rather than what's wrong with the game.

A. You're an idiot
B. Your grammer is terrible (their = possesive, there = direction - Get it right ffs)
C. You're defending a terrible game
D. You most likely suck at a game where it's highly improbable to suck

A. You're an idiot
B. You're an idiot
C. You're an idiot
D. I somehow made you mad without trying.

Edit. BTW Nevermore. Your personal statement made me rofl. I got a great story related to that i'll have to share with the forum sometime.

Edited by spiri7ussancti, 18 May 2011 - 07:26 PM.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,913 posts
  • Steam ID:sfkingalpha
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:9000
So what the fuck fellas?

Does Original like the Famas or not?
Did Spiritu accuse Original of cheating or not?

Where you guys playing with completely different people or someshit?

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users