Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Do You Think Of The Psn Fiasco?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
  • PSN:The_Con-Sept
For me I find the PS controller is well rounded for all types of gameplay. Second place is the N64 Controller for me.

But I like a unique story. The gameplay was more of a beat em up game. Simple like Tekken with a bunch of different fighting styles. None of that TBRPG stuff. But I also wanted to have the option of a TBS in it so people would have a choice. The story behind it is one where you won't know what is really going on. The Adjustment Bureau came and took my idea away from me for a story. But in the less "6th sense" kind of way. I wanted it to be scientifically done. Like roofies can knock you out completely, certain poisons go untraceable, shit happening for a reason, but looks like it could of happened in more way than one like Hitman. I had it set in two different time frames. A huge jump between them as well. The cultures of each and how they spoke. I wanted it to sound like the real old times without sounding cliche. Sort of like "Fluffer nut sandwhich" might not make sense to you but "going commando" makes perfect sense. Even junk in the trunk. I didn't want people to think they just walked into a game where everyone pretends to know what words people used back then. No Shakespeare like word use ya know? Had it all down too. But no that movie just ruined my ideas for me now because it is just way too similar....

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (The_Con-Sept @ Jun 13 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually hell no W2L... I gave out this story to a group of 16 people. They were reading it and giving feedback. Coming up with ideas on what types of things should happen with it. A lot of them kept asking about M. She was in there for 2 pages and then gone... I had my idea of what M was going to do.

Apparently that worked out well for you...
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Jun 14 2011, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently that worked out well for you...

No it didn't because Adjustment Bureau just ruined it all for me.

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
I think this lulz sec is nothing more than a pawn to get people to buy some new security patch. I really think so because they seem to be just going around to a lot of major company websites and stealing basic information now... This is getting retarded...

Guest_Rakielis_*

Guest_Rakielis_*
  • Guests
so they closed it a day early, then people bitch and they extend it another like 3 days lololol

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
I just think its funny how Sony's PR ploy worked out so well... And everyone knows about it.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (The_Con-Sept @ Jun 14 2011, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Second place is the N64 Controller for me.

Sorry I know this is a bit late, but just going through old posts...

I don't know how you could have N64 as second place for a good controller for consoles...

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Jul 7 2011, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I know this is a bit late, but just going through old posts...

I don't know how you could have N64 as second place for a good controller for consoles...

I fucking love the N64 controller to bits. I've taken them apart and fixed them up. But I still like the PlayStation design overall. Ever since Nintendo introduced that standard in button placement with the NES Sony pretty much made it so much better for me. Nintendo's latest designs are just not my style. If the XBOX 360 controller would have put that damn joystick where it SHOULD be (Shut up about ergonomics) then I would choose it over the PS3. I find the 360's left joystick placement to be a total nuisance more or so than the gamecube design... wait... maybe not. Gamecube's design to me was much worse...

But then again there are those worthless shoulder buttons. Sorry but to me they are a joke.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,863 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
The gamecube controller was great, and the 360 controller is shit.

Having a good d-pad is important for me and the 360 fails at it. MK was unplayable for me until I got a PS2->360 converter.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Jul 10 2011, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The gamecube controller was great, and the 360 controller is shit.

Having a good d-pad is important for me and the 360 fails at it. MK was unplayable for me until I got a PS2->360 converter.

I still just can't get past that fucking odd abxy button setup. That is my biggest issue with the GC controller. It really fucked it up for me.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,863 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
But actually, the Z button is the strangest thing to me.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Jul 10 2011, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But actually, the Z button is the strangest thing to me.

For me... It is the c buttons. When they introduced them on the 64 it confused me... Here were these little yellow buttons with directions on them but I always stayed away from them until perfect dark came out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users