Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Idea.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ihatepeace22

ihatepeace22
  • Members
  • 89 posts
  • xfire:ihatepeace22
  • Steam ID:ihatepeace22
  • Wii:5559795349147542
Maybe, just maybe, if we get all the people who've worked on PP in the past, such as Chris, Dawei, Building a Computer group, Anasthasia, Gouverment agents, Bad Guys, etc. to write in or film their support for an end-all episode of PP, we could convince Geoff, Jarett, Dawin, and Joel to all work on a final send off episode!

Just a thought pp_smiley12.gif

EDIT: Maybe make a mash-up of all the awesome priemeres etc too

Edited by ihatepeace22, 29 April 2011 - 01:33 AM.

Pro chattin skillz

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
QUOTE (ihatepeace22 @ Apr 28 2011, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gouverment

Also, it's only Geoff that needs the convincing it seems.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Lord Tezza

Lord Tezza
  • GA Private
  • 49 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4639
  • Company:Nu
See post further down.

Edited by Lord Tezza, 29 April 2011 - 11:03 PM.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
I remember back when trolls were locked into the depths of crap.

Oh and if this isn't a troll, this is a pretty stupid idea.

*edit* Oh and this has already been said hundreds of times- both Jarett and Joel ARE willing to work on any PP related content

Edited by CakeCom, 29 April 2011 - 02:34 PM.

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
  • xfire:flukielukie
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fluk13 Luk13
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Apr 29 2011, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember back when trolls were locked into the depths of crap.

Oh and if this isn't a troll, this is a pretty stupid idea.

*edit* Oh and this has already been said hundreds of times- both Jarett and Joel ARE willing to work on any PP related content

Geoff also said he wants to get stuff done too. It's all very.. confusing/weird.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
It's not confusing or weird, if you know the story you can assume that Geoff is the one who can really decide whether anything's going to happen.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
Nothing is confusing anymore.

Jarret: interviewed
Joel: interviewed
Davin: interviewed

Geoff: ??

Edited by x_byakugan_x, 29 April 2011 - 10:32 PM.

Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

teh_Elderer

teh_Elderer
  • Members
  • 634 posts
QUOTE (Flukie Lukie @ Apr 29 2011, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's all very.. confusing/weird.

Yeah, all of it.

I had more to write but you've have heard it all before.
Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy

Lord Tezza

Lord Tezza
  • GA Private
  • 49 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:4639
  • Company:Nu
Not a troll guys. But you all need to let go.

It would be cool to see one last episode, not denying that. But pressuring them and complaining over and over isn't likely to make it happen any faster or make it any easier for them. The interviews were cool but no one has the right to interview Geoff if he doesn't want to be interviewed. He is under no contract or obligation it's purely his choice.

This sucks for everyone but that's life sometimes.

Edited by Lord Tezza, 29 April 2011 - 11:09 PM.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
I'm retarting in a postod tred.

StrikerZero

StrikerZero
  • Members
  • 818 posts
Everyone including Geoff wants to give pure pwnage a proper ending. The only Reason they are not going ahead is because Jarret and Geoff can't agree on the particulars of how the business should be run. Hence they are not producing anything until this matter gets (if ever) resolved.

I really wish people would just read the Geoff thread in it's entire form before posting crap talking about "inspiring" people who are already inspired enough to want to finish it. It's got nothing to do with them wanting to do it. The want is their, the means is their (Jarret paying for everything). Every ones willing, Geoff apparently from what I gather off the qoutes/interviews doesn't want to continue or film until the business controversy gets resolved. I don't blame him or Jarret for wanting/not wanting to do it. Pure Pwnage isn't no longer just two dudes with a camera, it's a fully functional business that adheres to the law.(And no this doesn't have shit to do with the law, so don't even try and put words in my mouth).

If you can't take of business first, Then you can't do a damn thing.

mell0w

mell0w
  • Members
  • 13 posts
Not to jump to assumptions but if they were truly serious about propagating ROFLMAO and found their business modules to be in conflict, they would have taken up mediation via third party and gotten everything settled then and there. Compromise is a very large part of the business world, and to my somewhat limited knowledge we've seen none of that from the persons aforementioned to a professional degree. Details on the matter are still scarce save for the recent interviews, and I don't even want to touch on any of the personal matters between them.. but there were steps which could have been taken that weren't to ensure a more secure future. Chop it up to entrepreneur ignorance, childish spats or even the greater deal breaker "Life"; either way the situation appears grim and damned near unrecoverable at this point.

Speaking from a realist prospective I'd rather see them resolve their conflicts and just start on a new project leaving PurePwnage where it is; unfinished and gloriously immortal.

ihatepeace22

ihatepeace22
  • Members
  • 89 posts
You all make good points.

Except CakeCom icon_rolleyes.gif

To be honest, I was sleep-deprived when I made this, nostalgia-ing hard, and all-around generally fucked.

Pro chattin skillz

StrikerZero

StrikerZero
  • Members
  • 818 posts
QUOTE (ihatepeace22 @ May 1 2011, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You all make good points.

Except CakeCom icon_rolleyes.gif

To be honest, I was sleep-deprived when I made this, nostalgia-ing hard, and all-around generally fucked.

if you ever seen PRedator 2.

Want some Ganja Man?

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
I like almost everything you said Mellow. Except the unfinished part, I'd like just that one final episode.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
*sigh*
This thread is just an example of the waste that's been filling these forums lately, but apparently the OP still doesn't see this.

You're posting ideas that make no sense, with absolutely no reason or understanding of what's going on.

Read the Geoff thread, check out the SITMOS forums then come back here and figure out what exactly you don't understand.

Jarret - Wants to film and has made himself clear on the situation with Davin. He has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants as Jarret and Geoff are alone the two key factors of PP's success. Not anyone else. Joel, Davin, (other girl who's name I can't remember, I think it's Karen or Stacy or something) have all been a huge help to them but none of them deserve special treatment over any other. *edit* actually I change my post a bit. I'm also going to say that Joel's character as well as his help was a big factor in the show's success to, imo at least. Without him, the show may have been successful but I think his acting was one of the greatest contributions to the show.
Joel - Wants to film.
Rest of Crew - Need to be brought together and or is willing to cooperate
Davin - ?Still a little confused with what he himself is willing to do, according to what I've heard so far tho he's just sticking by Geoff?
Geoff - Isn't giving anyone a straight answer. He's telling people one thing on these forums yet he's not taking any action towards what he's saying.

According to that formula, Geoff is in the wrong. You don't need the rest of the cast, you don't need Jarret and Joel to convince everyone to start working, you need Geoff to say "Okay, let's get to work. I'm in" and then actually get together with the guys to DO something. You can't just have him tell the forum "Well, the show could work in theory- if someone where to get people together- I'm not willing to do it, but I'm definately in for the idea of filming a movie"

Basically, if you want this last episode or film shot you have to tell Geoff that. You don't need to bring together a group of people that have no say in the filming of the show and are barely relative to the problems these people are facing atm. You need both key factors of Pure Pwnage working together: Jarret and Geoff.

Edited by CakeCom, 02 May 2011 - 02:29 PM.

ihatepeace22

ihatepeace22
  • Members
  • 89 posts
There we go, was giving your opinions without insulting someone that hard?

Thank you for taking the time to explain.

Pro chattin skillz

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
Was probably hard to not insult you. It's like you're here without reading a single thread.
Everyone but Geoff wants to do the last episode. That's it.

Edited by x_byakugan_x, 02 May 2011 - 04:21 PM.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ May 2 2011, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was probably hard to not insult you. It's like you're here without reading a single thread.
Everyone but Geoff wants to do the last episode. That's it.

This except I didn't mean to insult anyone, it's just this forum has so few members and when half of them are debating and discussing a topic that doesn't need debating and discussing it's a waste of a good discussion we could be having.

If you want to discuss the show, at least read up on what's been going on. Also I didn't post my opinion , other than the few marks I edited. It's more just fact and backed up assumptions. 2 or three cast members have proven they actually still care to work on the show, at least a little. Geoff has shown no signs other than claiming it once just so people would stay out of his hair.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (CakeCom @ May 3 2011, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm also going to say that Joel's character as well as his help was a big factor in the show's success to, imo at least. Without him, the show may have been successful but I think his acting was one of the greatest contributions to the show.

Im going to agree with you here. From what I can gather "Boom Headshot" helped launch PP further. Also Doug is the perfect anecdote to Jeremy.
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users