Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Noctis Iv

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Neeros

Neeros
  • GA Corporal
  • 917 posts
  • xfire:neeros
  • Steam ID:anthony_waka
  • Gamer Army ID:282
  • Company:Echo
The reason I put this in the MMO forums is due to a unique feature in this game.

Noctis, for those of you who don't know about/remember this game it was made back in 1996, the latest being Noctis IV made in 2002. The simple and ultimate purpose of the game is to map the galaxy. You can travel to any star you see and visit it's planets and moons, you can name them, and give descriptions and notes to them in your ships computer. Once you map and document a bunch of stuff you can upload your database to the Noctis website and every so often there will be an official database to download and your stars and planets will be added to every persons game. Being an old ass game like this you need something like DOSBOX, or pre-vista OS to play it. My favorite thing about it is the laid back nature of it, it is the perfect relaxation game to me, plus it definitely appeals to my thirst for exploration. icon_smile.gif

http://anynowhere.co...l/frameset.html

Link to it's website/forums.

Kyle needs moar boots cause he didn't suck the big guy enough

neeros.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users