Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So Is Teh_masterer Supposed To Look Like Kyle?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

77boy84

77boy84
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:77boy84
This has always bugged me since we saw Geoff's face at the end of Season 1.

Is it a plot point that Geoff played teh_masterer when we saw his face, or what?

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
Ohhhhhh boy

Luthien

Luthien
  • GA Private
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:Xi Company Leader
  • Steam ID:=PPGA= Luthien
  • Gamer Army ID:3848
  • Company:Xi
lol, really... please tell me your joking.
If your 1337 and think you've got what it takes then join the Gamer Army Now!01011000011010010010000001000011011011110110110101110000011000010110111001111001
00101100001000000100001101101111011011010110001001100001011101000010000001010111

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Mar 10 2011, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohhhhhh boy

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Pala

Pala
  • Members
  • 70 posts
The guy asks a normal question, no need to go all ''let's make dumb comments and make him feel stupid for asking''

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
QUOTE (Pala @ Mar 10 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The guy asks a normal question, no need to go all ''let's make dumb comments and make him feel stupid for asking''

Why dont you reply to posters comment while you telling others not to be silly icon_rolleyes.gif

The Master is played by Kyle. This was done probs because it worked at the time. Thus, why they look similar.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
QUOTE (Pala @ Mar 10 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not that we're trying to be dumb about it I'm just having a hard time knowing where to begin with this guy

Pwnoob

Pwnoob
  • GA Private
  • 849 posts
  • xfire:danielhall1993
  • Steam ID:pwnoob
  • Xbox / GFWL:Pwnoob93
  • PSN:vodka-n-chicken
  • Gamer Army ID:4712
  • Company:Gamma

Pala

Pala
  • Members
  • 70 posts
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Mar 10 2011, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why dont you reply to posters comment while you telling others not to be silly icon_rolleyes.gif

Because I wasn't sure myself

Poodle

Poodle
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Gamezzzz
Yeah, it's not a bad question if you haven't read the credits at the end of episode 12. I guess we can't assume every one is a hardcore PP fan here icon_razz.gif

77boy84

77boy84
  • Members
  • 11 posts
Wow guys. icon_sad.gif

It was just a simple question.

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
QUOTE (77boy84 @ Mar 11 2011, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow guys. icon_sad.gif

It was just a simple question.

Let's just say it's all up in the air as to the exact specifics, yes Teh_masterer was Geoff in drag but aside from that we aren't sure on exact plot-lines, maybe the rest will be revealed in time if things ever continue

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Video games, weed, surfin the internets, and stuff like that.
  • Xbox / GFWL:thomas455
The masterers origins are unknown. He has been alive since the early 1900's and has preserved his uber micro through a combination of green tea, meditation, and baths in tubs of mayonaise and mineral oil.

Edited by Tom Bom, 10 March 2011 - 10:32 PM.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
Wow, guy asks a simple question and nothing but flamers and lamers come out to comment. Shame on ya'll.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Mar 11 2011, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's just say it's all up in the air as to the exact specifics, yes Teh_masterer was Geoff in drag but aside from that we aren't sure on exact plot-lines, maybe the rest will be revealed in time if things ever continue

Teh Masterer was in the 8bit wars while "you boys were playing with your atari 2600" which The Big Bad says to Deathstriker6666, who looks to be the same age as Jeremy and Geoff. In the TV series we see Doug, Jeremy and Geoff as kids; they are all the same age, so Geoff cant be old enough to have been in the 8bit wars.

Also, teh Masterer cant go outside without his ninja gear, lest he be burnt because of his 15 years inside playing video games. Geoff goes outside all the time in regular clothes with a cap. Jeremy, while being pretty closed off to the world, would have noticed if his brother was absent for 15 years.

Also, when Jeremy goes to visit the Masterer, he makes Kyle wait outside. Teh Masterer is already inside. Kyle cannot have gone and set up a game, dressed in the ninja gear and then moved through a wall in the time that it takes Jeremy to open a door.

Teh Masterer called Jeremy when Doug showed his new gun off to Kyle. It would be pretty ridiculous to say Kyle managed to place this call to Jeremy, whilst being in his vicinity without any of them noticing.

They are played by the same actor, you are correct 77boy84.
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Mar 11 2011, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Teh Masterer was in the 8bit wars while "you boys were playing with your atari 2600" which The Big Bad says to Deathstriker6666, who looks to be the same age as Jeremy and Geoff. In the TV series we see Doug, Jeremy and Geoff as kids; they are all the same age, so Geoff cant be old enough to have been in the 8bit wars.

Also, teh Masterer cant go outside without his ninja gear, lest he be burnt because of his 15 years inside playing video games. Geoff goes outside all the time in regular clothes with a cap. Jeremy, while being pretty closed off to the world, would have noticed if his brother was absent for 15 years.

Also, when Jeremy goes to visit the Masterer, he makes Kyle wait outside. Teh Masterer is already inside. Kyle cannot have gone and set up a game, dressed in the ninja gear and then moved through a wall in the time that it takes Jeremy to open a door.

Teh Masterer called Jeremy when Doug showed his new gun off to Kyle. It would be pretty ridiculous to say Kyle managed to place this call to Jeremy, whilst being in his vicinity without any of them noticing.

They are played by the same actor, you are correct 77boy84.

Yeah boom!

so if it's so bleedingly obvious why is it bad form for us to poke at this guy icon_lol.gif

Skrie

Skrie

PP Lifetime Achievement & Overall Best PP Contributer 08

• GA Corporal
  • 3,179 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:7
QUOTE (Pala @ Mar 10 2011, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't agree.... Let's fucking emotionally pillage this guy.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Oh shit, I think he's right.

77boy84

77boy84
  • Members
  • 11 posts
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Mar 10 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah boom!

so if it's so bleedingly obvious why is it bad form for us to poke at this guy icon_lol.gif

Well I thought, what if Kyle actually owns so much that he could be two people at once or something.

I don't know, I was just wondering. icon_sad.gif

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Video games, weed, surfin the internets, and stuff like that.
  • Xbox / GFWL:thomas455
QUOTE (77boy84 @ Mar 11 2011, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I thought, what if Kyle actually owns so much that he could be two people at once or something.

I don't know, I was just wondering. icon_sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users