Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ps3 Gt5 Resolution Issues

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GrimMasterShadowFlash

GrimMasterShadowFlash
  • Members
  • 732 posts
  • xfire:mikemayhem1234
Okay, so when I first got Gran Turismo 5, I was playing it on the big TV in my living room.. but my mom made me move my ps3 in to my room. Which is a much smaller, non-HD television. (4:3, not 16:9) and for some reason, Gran Turismo is stuck on the 16:9, as the corners will NOT fit on my tv when I try to fix the picture. Help?
RX-7's fo' life yo.

retrovirus

retrovirus
  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • xfire:r3troviru5
  • Interests:sc2
when you turn on your ps3 instead of tapping the power button, hold it. It will set to default settings and you can set up your resolution.

Gabkicks

Gabkicks
  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • xfire:Gabkicks
  • Steam ID:Gabkicks
  • Xbox / GFWL:xGabkicksx
  • PSN:Gabkicks
^ yeah that. also, there should be an option to change resolution
Intel i7 920 + Xiggy DK| ASRock X58 Extreme | OCZ 6GB 1600ram | Sapphire HD 5850 |
640gig+1tb WD 7200rpm | Antec Twelve Hundred | 780watt OCZ modular |Samsung 2494LWmonitor | CreAtive X-Fi XtremeMusic | Fanatec Porsche 911 wheel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users