Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Battlefield 3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

Shaggy

Shaggy
  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • xfire:Spieku
  • Steam ID:Re
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sensemia420
lol at video classic!

Shaggy

Shaggy
  • Members
  • 80 posts
Anyone been using that L85A2? Just recently got it and been dropping bombs on kids. IDK food for thought.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
The L8 is really good. It was good in BF2 also. It was for "medic"... I guess it's in the same hands again. If it get's a 3.4x scope I'll use it more.. 4x is too much for me.

Also, chack aught my bideo!

Beware: Misuse and overuse of slowmotion.
Beware: USAS with frag rounds [lol]
Beware: I just really wanted to use this song with magnum kills.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Shaggy

Shaggy
  • Members
  • 80 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Feb 23 2012, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The L8 is really good. It was good in BF2 also. It was for "medic"... I guess it's in the same hands again. If it get's a 3.4x scope I'll use it more.. 4x is too much for me.

It does come with a 3.4 and it totally pwns n3wbs
btw can't get ur video to run keep getting internal service error 505 sad face ='(

Edited by Shaggy, 23 February 2012 - 02:09 PM.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Feb 23 2012, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I unlocked it last night.

I really hate squad deathmatch. I just really hate how your team can do awesome in every metric and still lose to a team that just happened to spawn closer to people to kill. I also don't like that people can spawn immediately behind you no matter where you are at any moment. That's more a problem on metro than most other maps though.
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Shaggy

Shaggy
  • Members
  • 80 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Feb 23 2012, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I unlocked it last night.

I really hate squad deathmatch. I just really hate how your team can do awesome in every metric and still lose to a team that just happened to spawn closer to people to kill. I also don't like that people can spawn immediately behind you no matter where you are at any moment. That's more a problem on metro than most other maps though.

Dude i've noticed that on certain servers of sqdm u get a negative point if u die its kinda weird also i've noticed on some that if your kd is negative that your kills just don't count thats why sqdm pisses me off.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
I only ever played squadDM for the assignments..

Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
anybody want to play RIGHT NOW?
Give me LoL Referals.

Shaggy

Shaggy
  • Members
  • 80 posts
Only got it for box and have a writing assignment to finish but yeah if ur down to wait.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (Shaggy @ Feb 27 2012, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only got it for box and have a writing assignment to finish but yeah if ur down to wait.

no xbawks version icon_sad.gif
Give me LoL Referals.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
way2, post your battlelog shit here and i'll see you when I see you.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Feb 28 2012, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
way2, post your battlelog shit here and i'll see you when I see you.

http://battlelog.bat...reatWhitePanda/
Give me LoL Referals.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Feb 23 2012, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slow motion used horribly, doesn't get 1 headshot, USAS with frag rounds used and transition of clips is lame as fuck.

Definitely a YouTube video. Thumbs uped.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,855 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Feb 28 2012, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Slow motion used horribly, doesn't get 1 headshot, USAS with frag rounds used and transition of clips is lame as fuck.

Definitely a YouTube video. Thumbs uped.

I'm really good at USAS frag man.

MOVIES
bunny.jpg

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
Man seriously anytime I see anyone using that I want to fucking gouge their eyes out. Not one other thing in this game pisses me off (MAV riders = an easy win for me, FAMAS users = lol@PplthinkingThisIsOP) because in close quarter situations they can just fucking suppress the fuck out of you while not needing to aim at all, and get a lucky ass kill while they're at it.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Feb 29 2012, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man seriously anytime I see anyone using that I want to fucking gouge their eyes out. Not one other thing in this game pisses me off (MAV riders = an easy win for me, FAMAS users = lol@PplthinkingThisIsOP) because in close quarter situations they can just fucking suppress the fuck out of you while not needing to aim at all, and get a lucky ass kill while they're at it.

the USAS in general pisses me off. Though I was playing metro today, and we got shitrocked by 2 dudes blocking off the escalators with frag rounds.
Give me LoL Referals.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Feb 28 2012, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the USAS in general pisses me off. Though I was playing metro today, and we got shitrocked by 2 dudes blocking off the escalators with frag rounds.

Dude especially on fucking metro.

All you have to do is sit around the corner and if you detect even the slightest movement just start randomly firing usas rounds and the squad trying to move up is stuck wherever they are (the thing's just TOO good at supressing imo as it disorients the player a shitton and even if it doesn't, it's accurate as fuck and does wayy too much damage even from a bit of a distance...)

...but get a second person with a USAS and it's incredibly easy to get the squad wipe. Since there's only like 2 ways to go on Metro to base B (I'm talking conquest here. While Metro's made for that shitty bomb gametype, I still enjoy conquest on it despite the one or two flaws) it becomes incredibly easy for the team with the high ground to defend from the people who are stuck on the low ground, as they're always looking down on the other team and rarely ever have to move out of position especially with USAS teamates.

Edited by CakeCom, 29 February 2012 - 02:03 PM.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
Not sure if anybody's heard about the new patch that's coming, but I'm very excited for it. Looks like it will fix a lot of things.

http://battlelog.bat...779195992365/2/

Highlights:
-Increased the effectiveness of explosive resistance.
-Slightly reduced the repair speed of the repair tool.
-Flares will no longer break the lock of a vehicle that is locked on, it will only distract the missiles.
-The IGLA and Stinger now lock on much more quickly and disable an attack aircraft in 1 hit, but have significantly reduced range. This should allow Stingers to mount an effective close range point defense, without dominating an entire airspace.
-Fixed the Rate of Fire when the USAS and MK3A1 are equipped with FRAG rounds. All other shotguns correctly had a reduced rate of fire with frags, except the USAS and MK3A1.
-USAS-12: Increased the initial recoil. Reduced the total pellets fired from 12 to 9. The USAS 12 has a higher ROF than other shotguns, this recoil change better balances that advantage and the pellets balance its damage output. (Initial recoil is the time from first click to the first shot leaving the gun I believe)
-Both suppressors got huge upgrades
Give me LoL Referals.

CakeCom

CakeCom
  • Members
  • 1,484 posts
They are making WAYY too many significant changes at once.

They're going to end up creating balance issues OUT OF balance issues by changing this much at once.

I'm happy to hear about the USAS, but why do they care so much about the ground vs air argument? As someone who flies in the sky 90% of the time it's available to me, I've never had an issue avoiding ground units and as an engineer who plays on the ground, I mainly use Javelin so only really see a point if I find someone with a soflam.

*Edit* and changing the flares... doesn't really change much at all. When I lose my lock for flares, it lasts about half a second then I start locking back on pretty fast. Doesn't seem like a necessary change at all, but whatever I won't complain.

*2nd edit*
Also, as someone who's always in vehicles I think fixing the repair tool is fair.

Edited by CakeCom, 01 March 2012 - 07:32 PM.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (CakeCom @ Mar 1 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Edit* and changing the flares... doesn't really change much at all. When I lose my lock for flares, it lasts about half a second then I start locking back on pretty fast. Doesn't seem like a necessary change at all, but whatever I won't complain.

I think the major problem was that good pilots could pretty well stay airborne indefinitely with stealth and flares if their team wasn't retarded.

I'm not even a good pilot, and I die more frequently by running into telephone poles than I do being shot down.

I do agree they are making a crapload of changes though. I wish more games had a rapid incremental approach to balance issues. WoW had the same problem with it's patches. Understandably they don't want to break the game, but if you're tweaking small amounts every day you'll have more test data than if you spend a month trying to tweak it just right on private test servers.
Give me LoL Referals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users