Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Geoff/kyle Interview?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
  • xfire:flukielukie
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fluk13 Luk13
It seems he is the missing piece in the mystery

I know people are busy complaining to the networks as that is a clear goal for us fans at the moment.

But Geoff is a person we need to contact or just raise his awareness of whats going on for us, I'd love for Bryce to give him a interview just to see what he could say about him leaving the web series, if theres any possibility in the future of him working again on the web series or on the possible movie.

I say this not just to be all moany like we deserve a complete devotion of his time to us.

But it would be nice if we could just see if he'd like to finish off the fantastic line of interviews we've listened to
and just know and understand whats happened even more as it really does interest me.

It's one of those things that I've been thinking about since Jaretts interview recently and even before when he
originally left I didn't know if that would end his character of Kyle or teh_masterer in the show.

If we could or someone could help try and convince Geoff and Bryce to have an interview it would be fantastic, but maybe I just want too much but really this is the only thing that I just don't know about and would love to find out hows it's been going for him since the end of the TV series.

That and Jarett did say that it would be best to find out from him what his reasons for leaving the web series were.

Anyway long topic post is long but anyone agreed or is it too much?

Edited by Flukie Lukie, 28 January 2011 - 08:39 PM.

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (Flukie Lukie @ Jan 28 2011, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems he is the missing piece in the mystery

I know people are busy complaining to the networks as that is a clear goal for us fans at the moment.

But Geoff is a person we need to contact or just raise his awareness of whats going on for us, I'd love for Bryce to give him a interview just to see what he could say about him leaving the web series, if theres any possibility in the future of him working again on the web series or on the possible movie.

I say this not just to be all moany like we deserve a complete devotion of his time to us.

But it would be nice if we could just see if he'd like to finish off the fantastic line of interviews we've listened to
and just know and understand whats happened even more as it really does interest me.

It's one of those things that I've been thinking about since Jaretts interview recently and even before when he
originally left I didn't know if that would end his character of Kyle or teh_masterer in the show.

If we could or someone could help try and convince Geoff and Bryce to have an interview it would be fantastic, but maybe I just want too much but really this is the only thing that I just don't know about and would love to find out hows it's been going for him since the end of the TV series.

That and Jarett did say that it would be best to find out from him what his reasons for leaving the web series were.

Anyway long topic post is long but anyone agreed or is it too much?

I really don't know what you want from Geoff. He doesn't want to work on the Pure Pwnage web series anymore. If he wanted to make the reasons for this public, he would have done so already.
I would LIKE to get an interview with Geoff, but... I also understand if he can't/won't do one.

Just move on icon_razz.gif. I think it would be better if we focused our energies on something productive - getting Pure Pwnage back on the air - instead of beating at an already dead subject.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction. Pure Pwnage. Comedy.
I would be very interested in hearing from Geoff if only to have him answer one question: "Why'd you leave the show?"

If he wanted to make the reasons for this public, he would have done so already.

Not necessarily. Look how much time / how many forum threads it took before Jarett said anything.

Edited by LalaLand, 28 January 2011 - 08:45 PM.

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
QUOTE (geebus @ Jan 29 2011, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just move on icon_razz.gif. I think it would be better if we focused our energies on something productive - getting Pure Pwnage back on the air - instead of beating at an already dead subject.

Looking at what people have been "focusing on" which I just posted about in the other thread I'd rather look at this for now personally.

The thing is it hasn't really been beated at, as far as I can see no one's really asked much about this since Jaretts interview where as I just said he specifically said it would be wise to contact him and find out from him, himself why he left the web series.

It's not a dead subject if it hasn't been made null yet.

I would suggest that Geoff must not have been sick of PP if he was willing to continue working on it through TV.

I'm not gonna say that he's grown past the internet as a medium to work off of but who know's he might want to do something different. He's still working on some TV stuff at the moment.

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Video games, weed, surfin the internets, and stuff like that.
  • Xbox / GFWL:thomas455
I donno guys. I asked him why he left the series and if he has any plan to continue it on his facebook wall and he deleted the post. Something tells me its a sensitive issue.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (Tom Bom @ Jan 28 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I donno guys. I asked him why he left the series and if he has any plan to continue it on his facebook wall and he deleted the post. Something tells me its a sensitive issue.

Damn. That just makes me even more interested...

Pala

Pala
  • Members
  • 70 posts
I think this can be related to your favorite pet going missing.

Rather then wondering for the rest of your life if your pet is still out there somewhere and perhaps will show up again one day, you would rather want to know if your pet is dead somewhere in the bushes
That way you can put it to rest.

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (Pala @ Jan 28 2011, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this can be related to your favorite pet going missing.

Rather then wondering for the rest of your life if your pet is still out there somewhere and perhaps will show up again one day, you would rather want to know if your pet is dead somewhere in the bushes
That way you can put it to rest.

Wait, what?

Edited by geebus, 28 January 2011 - 11:34 PM.

teh_Elderer

teh_Elderer
  • Members
  • 634 posts
QUOTE (geebus @ Jan 28 2011, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, what?

That makes sense to me geebus.

We'd like to know if there is hope in Geoff or not.

is "kyle" a rotting corpse (zombie) or someone or someone on "our" side.

wait, what?
Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy

kandid

kandid
  • Members
  • 25 posts
QUOTE (Tom Bom @ Jan 29 2011, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, didn't Jar say that he couldn't reach Geoff? Guess he really burned the bridges and wants to leave PP behind to "advance his career".
...and there's no way anyone can catch that much fish.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (kandid @ Jan 29 2011, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, didn't Jar say that he couldn't reach Geoff? Guess he really burned the bridges and wants to leave PP behind to "advance his career".

We shouldn't jump to conclusions. This is why an interview with Geoff would even be in his own best interest, to prevent rumors and a general distaste from slowly building up against him in the fanbase.

Flukie Lukie

Flukie Lukie
  • Members
  • 212 posts
See that's why I suggested a interview, because people are suddenly thinking

Hey its all Geoffs fault, but the fact of the matter is that we just don't know.

If he wants to speak to anyone about why he left then he will if he doesn't then fine but it seems as if the community are starting to pin point him as the reason it happened like that.

Deleting questions from his facebook wall seems a bit.. Strange to me but hey.

-fl-preachor

-fl-preachor
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • xfire:yourpastor
  • Interests:pc gaming, airsoft, mtg, 24/7 geeking out and looking for work right now :/
QUOTE (Flukie Lukie @ Jan 29 2011, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See that's why I suggested a interview, because people are suddenly thinking

Hey its all Geoffs fault, but the fact of the matter is that we just don't know.

If he wants to speak to anyone about why he left then he will if he doesn't then fine but it seems as if the community are starting to pin point him as the reason it happened like that.

Deleting questions from his facebook wall seems a bit.. Strange to me but hey.

mabey he's dead :/ we should send a search party. or one of those dogs with the alcohol on it's collar.
www.youtube.com/fanceyletters

kandid

kandid
  • Members
  • 25 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Jan 29 2011, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We shouldn't jump to conclusions. This is why an interview with Geoff would even be in his own best interest, to prevent rumors and a general distaste from slowly building up against him in the fanbase.

Well, I don't mean to put words into anyones mouth including Geoff, and an interview with him would make me happy as much as everyone else, but deleting a PP related question from his Facebook wall seems kinda awkward.
...and there's no way anyone can catch that much fish.

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
QUOTE (kandid @ Jan 29 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I don't mean to put words into anyones mouth including Geoff, and an interview with him would make me happy as much as everyone else, but deleting a PP related question from his Facebook wall seems kinda awkward.

Yeah. Leaving pure pwnage behind to advance his career would be a big mistake anyway. Once he fails and the noobstore and Pure Pwnage site is gone for good along with his fan base, he'll be left with nothing.

I don't mean to sound harsh but it's a possible reality that may manifest.

Edit: I appologize for this statement, its just a hypothetical... i so badly don't want pure pwnage to go away....

Edited by Tom Bom, 30 January 2011 - 03:24 AM.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (Tom Bom @ Jan 30 2011, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. Leaving pure pwnage behind to advance his career would be a big mistake anyway. Once he fails and the noobstore and Pure Pwnage site is gone for good along with his fan base, he'll be left with nothing.

He wont be left with nothing. You saw the huge improvement in his skills as a film maker over the web series course. That is definitely not nothing.
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Guest_Myren_*

Guest_Myren_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (Tom Bom @ Jan 29 2011, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Obviously you dont know anything....

You guys cannot blame a guy for trying to do his own thing, he was the first to sense that the show, sadly, is over. He is trying to move on, as fans of Pure Pwnage you should be not only happy for him but give him any encouragement that you can. If there is one thing I know about Geoff is that he is an exceptionally talented person and will excel in anything he chooses to do.

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
Sorry guys, i'm still just slightly upset that he abandoned the series without explination. I'm sure he'd be good at whatever he chooses to do, but he's pissing away his main audience without any regard for us from the sounds of things.

Why does Pure Pwnage have to be over? Jarrets still ready to go, he's just waiting on Geoff.

Edited by Tom Bom, 30 January 2011 - 02:12 AM.

Guest_Myren_*

Guest_Myren_*
  • Guests
Why does he owe us an explanation? Cant you just be satisfied with whatever reason he left was a valid reason?

Tom Bom

Tom Bom
  • Members
  • 191 posts
QUOTE (Myren @ Jan 30 2011, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why does he owe us an explanation? Cant you just be satisfied with whatever reason he left was a valid reason?

No. Jarret was kind enough to give us an explination because he knows how much this series means to us. Geoff should do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users