Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cptn.canuck Show

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ghostwhisp

Ghostwhisp
  • Members
  • 129 posts
  • Steam ID:STNO | Cptn.Canuck
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ghostwhisp
  • PSN:Cptn_Canuck
Hey all, I've been a fan of PP for some time, and it was basically what got me into gaming, now that i game a lot, and am going to school for game design, I began doing a gaming news show in my spare time to kind of get a feel for the industry and the games I'll be producing. So, if any of you are interested, the link to my show is Canuck Show!! So check it out please! The more views and subscribers I get the better. icon_smile.gif

It's Cptn.Canuck Bitchez

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (Ghostwhisp @ Jan 26 2011, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all, I've been a fan of PP for some time, and it was basically what got me into gaming, now that i game a lot, and am going to school for game design, I began doing a gaming news show in my spare time to kind of get a feel for the industry and the games I'll be producing. So, if any of you are interested, the link to my show is Canuck Show!! So check it out please! The more views and subscribers I get the better. icon_smile.gif

Great work! Ill be checking you out as much as I possibly can!
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Ghostwhisp

Ghostwhisp
  • Members
  • 129 posts
New episode going up tonight, should be ready by tomorrow morning for all of you that watched/are interested/care at all.

It's Cptn.Canuck Bitchez

Ghostwhisp

Ghostwhisp
  • Members
  • 129 posts
Just finished doing a new episode will upload it tonight

It's Cptn.Canuck Bitchez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users