Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let's Give It One More Shot: Keep Pp Alive

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
Guys & gals,

Jarett and the rest of the Pure Pwnage staff have stated that they are still interested in producing content related to the show. They are just having some troubles finding a network to broadcast them. I've decided to post something on the G4 forums. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could reply to my thread and encourage G4 to pick up Pure Pwnage...

The thread can be found here: http://forums.g4tv.c...d.php?p=2751604. All replies to that thread are appreciated. You don't even have to know what G4 is or even live in the US. The more activity that thread has, the more likely someone who is in charge of programming will take a look at Pure Pwnage.

We're also trying to get Pure Pwnage on Adult Swim here: http://www.facebook....amp;topic=20112

Likewise, to further help Pure Pwnage, I recommend that you go to the Showcase Facebook page and express your discontent about the show not being renewed for a second season: http://www.facebook.com/showcasedotca. If you don't have a Facebook account, no worries. You can also send a tweet to Showcase here: http://twitter.com/showcasedotca. In addition to posting a quick reply/tweet on Facebook/Twitter, you should consider contacting Shaw Media (the parent company of Showcase) about Pure Pwnage:

Shaw Media's Facebook discussion thread about Pure Pwnage: http://www.facebook....4...7&topic=414

CODE
Showcase, Showcase Action, Showcase Diva
Email: feedback@showcase.ca
Tel: 1-866-977-3663

If you want to keep Pure Pwnage alive, help me. It literally takes 5 minutes of your time to post a reply. Together we can do this. Together we can keep Pure Pwnage alive.

Cheers,
geebus

Rate this up on Reddit to spread the message: http://www.reddit.co...m_cancellation/

Edited by geebus, 31 January 2011 - 04:16 PM.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
done

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jan 23 2011, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
done

Appreciated mate pp_smiley7.gif .

Ghostwhisp

Ghostwhisp
  • Members
  • 129 posts
  • Steam ID:STNO | Cptn.Canuck
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ghostwhisp
  • PSN:Cptn_Canuck
replied

It's Cptn.Canuck Bitchez

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (Ghostwhisp @ Jan 23 2011, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
replied

Thank you very much.

Also, I do want to say this...
All replies to that thread are appreciated. You don't even have to know what G4 is or even live in the US. The more activity that thread has, the more likely someone who is in charge of programming will take a look at Pure Pwnage.

Maxorhead666

Maxorhead666
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Steam ID:maxnizle1
  • PSN:maxizle1
Also posted

ULx1KcF.jpg

Battlelog: maxnizle1

Dr.Toker

Dr.Toker

MoTM Dec 07| Teh Tokerer | Best GA Contributor 08 & 09

• GA Brigadier General
  • 2,223 posts
  • xfire:doctortoker
  • Interests:Computers, pwning noobs, pwning my GF,
  • Steam ID:DrToker
  • PSN:Tokeru
  • Wii:5719241413012107
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:102
Harpoon fired.

MOAR!

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (Dr.Toker @ Jan 23 2011, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Harpoon fired.

MOAR!

Danoli3

Danoli3

MotM Sept 2006 | teh_artchiverer | PP Lifetime Achievement Award

• GA Master Sergeant
  • 6,763 posts
  • xfire:Danoli3
  • Interests:Game Dev, Pure Pwnage, Games, Programming, Animation, Music, Movies
  • Steam ID:Danoli3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Danolium
  • Wii:1622774217920323
  • Gamer Army ID:9
  • Company:Pi
Posted icon_smile.gif
Posted Image

DarkAscension

DarkAscension
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,796 posts
  • xfire:CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO DOWNLOAD
  • Interests:Gaming, Pure Pwnage, Acting, Filmmaking, Writing and Reading (in that order).
  • Xbox / GFWL:K1d P5ycho
  • PSN:K1dP5ycho
  • Gamer Army ID:530
Holy fuck. Geebus, you are a fucking GENIUS! It worked for ABC, let's make it work when we need it the most!

VIVA LA PWNAGE!
19/09/2012 - Welcome Back Pure Pwnage!

Danoli3

Danoli3

MotM Sept 2006 | teh_artchiverer | PP Lifetime Achievement Award

• GA Master Sergeant
  • 6,763 posts
  • xfire:Danoli3
  • Interests:Game Dev, Pure Pwnage, Games, Programming, Animation, Music, Movies
  • Steam ID:Danoli3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Danolium
  • Wii:1622774217920323
  • Gamer Army ID:9
  • Company:Pi
Best method is calling them as well, American fans, who can sell stuff, talk to g4 broadcasters and SELL PURE PWNAGE, from a fans point of view.

-Dan
Posted Image

nukec

nukec
  • Members
  • 398 posts
  • xfire:nukec
  • Interests:mah balz
  • Steam ID:roflmaogod
I posted, lets hope someone from big ones will at least check that topic.

home_group_shot.jpg

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction. Pure Pwnage. Comedy.
Forget G4. They aren't a gaming channel and haven't been in a long long time. They care more about reality TV and sexual content. In other words, they're a network like pretty much any other: they only care about money, not content.

Pala

Pala
  • Members
  • 70 posts
nvm

Edited by Pala, 23 January 2011 - 09:39 AM.

LedZep

LedZep
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Posted

Obidan

Obidan
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • xfire:gendan
  • Xbox / GFWL:obigandan13
Done, but I feel G4 isn't really interested about gaming/tech anymore, I would think that sites like Gametrailers or TGWTG would be a better bet for PP, maybe a 1-2 seasons contract with some of those.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (Obidan @ Jan 23 2011, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Done, but I feel G4 isn't really interested about gaming/tech anymore, I would think that sites like Gametrailers or TGWTG would be a better bet for PP, maybe a 1-2 seasons contract with some of those.

TGWTG doesn't pay people. They just give you permission to post your videos on their site and allow you to keep advertising revenue. PP was doing fine on their own as a web-series.. they were supporting 6 people full time.

geebus

geebus
  • Members
  • 55 posts
QUOTE (LalaLand @ Jan 23 2011, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forget G4. They aren't a gaming channel and haven't been in a long long time. They care more about reality TV and sexual content. In other words, they're a network like pretty much any other: they only care about money, not content.

LalaLand,
You do realize you aren't helping at all by saying negative comments like this.

Even if G4 doesn't pick up Pure Pwnage, we (the community) will have at least tried. That's what I want. I want to give it "one more shot" to keep Pure Pwnage alive.

Do you have any better suggestions LalaLand? I didn't think so.

mindgames

mindgames
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Done, worth a shot. Can't hurt to try.

LalaLand

LalaLand
  • Members
  • 1,327 posts
QUOTE (geebus @ Jan 23 2011, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LalaLand,
You do realize you aren't helping at all by saying negative comments like this.

Even if G4 doesn't pick up Pure Pwnage, we (the community) will have at least tried. That's what I want. I want to give it "one more shot" to keep Pure Pwnage alive.

Do you have any better suggestions LalaLand? I didn't think so.

To be perfectly honest, no PP would be better than shitty PP. Even if by some stretch of the imagination PP was to get onto G4, the direction the Network would push them in would not be a good one. It would make the show suck, frankly. G4 is a horrible network like that.

The web-series had a great run. Jarett said that he's hoping to do a movie in order to get PP some final closure. This may or may not happen. If you want to do something as fans, support him in his cause to get the movie made. All good things come to an end and nothing can last forever. It had a great run while it lasted.

Edited by LalaLand, 23 January 2011 - 10:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users