Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sitmos Discussions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Knight Fall

Knight Fall
  • Members
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing guitar in my band, xbox, halo, games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:KnightFall1151
QUOTE (Joel Gardiner @ Jan 15 2011, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We will be recording episode 18 tonight. Look for it sometime tomorrow or early Monday morning. We have been talking about doing a live show soon and our next video podcast is also in the works. Look for that in about 2 weeks.

We should be making an effort to work on the website as well. I'll keep updating everyone on how that's going.

Again thanks for listening! Awesome hearing how the love for the podcast is growing. Keep spreading the word! Enough of these pre packaged shows trying to please their sponsors! Real gamers talking shit is what people really want to hear!! icon_razz.gif

- Joel

(Belfort!!! Silva is a clown)

Awesome Joel! Looking forward to the new episode!
Check out my Pure Pwnage Fan Films Series! Watch here: Pure Pwnage Fan Films

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
QUOTE (Joel Gardiner @ Jan 16 2011, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Real gamers talking shit is what people really want to hear!! icon_razz.gif

Fuck ya. lol

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

IrishSpuds

IrishSpuds
  • GA Sergeant Major
  • 1,724 posts
  • xfire:irishspuds
  • Interests:PP, DotA2, CS:GO, Game of Thrones (books and series)
  • Steam ID:irishspuds
  • Xbox / GFWL:irishspuds1337
  • PSN:IrishSpuds
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:746
  • Company:Golf
ep 18 is up

http://joelgardiner....ere-episode-18/

Haven't played DC at all and can't really afford it, but wouldn't mind trying it. Oh well.

Also funny about the level 10 mmo thing. It's normally not too hard to get to level 10 so I can see that being an okay level.

The real life super heros are funny but cool too. They are actually doing everythin to help people which is pretty cool.

The Sarah Palin/ Loughner thing... I pretty much agree with Joel and Derek too.
HOWEVER, the sanity plea in Arizona is much better than other places. The way it works there is that if they are found insane, they have to get treated and then they are put in prison to finish out their sentence.
The odd thing is that the shooter used a Full Metal Jacket instead of a hollow point. A hollow point would have definitely killed her if he was shot in the head, but a full metal jacket just makes a bullet hole.

Carrying guns into bars isn't a bad idea in my opinion, however, you should not be allowed to carry a gun in a bar if you are drinking. If you are drinking in the bar then you should have to leave your gun in your vehicle.
I agree with Derek on this stance. I think it's better to let people all carry because it would stop crimes I think. The world would be better off without guns being invented, however they are invented and as such, criminals will get them, so why shouldn't law abiding citizens.

As for spreading democracy, I agree. It's hardly any different than if we tried to push Christianity on other people or if we invaded Islamic or Hindu countries to liberate them of their religion and show them the light in christianity.

The starer dude sounds insane. Like, how does that work? It's just as bad as John Edwards, that guy that talks to the dead. "I'm getting a name like... john or jake. starts with j and has four or five letters maybe?"

I just saw that misconception thing on reddit i think last week or w/e.

At first, I was happy for the Golden Voice guy too. I don't know if his daughter was telling the truth or cashing in on it. Who knows.

LOL Joel. If you need people on PS friends, just add me. I'm on a shit ton and we could play MAG or something else. I have Black Ops but I doubt you own that for PS3 too.

I like Netflix alright. It'd be better if they had more stuff to stream, but that's the future.

I WANT MY MTV! Holy shit. That's some bullshit. It's like nagger being removed from Huckleberry Finn. It's rediculous. I have a friend that takes retard serious all the time because his brother is mentally retarded. It's never used offensivley about him or his brother. It's just bullshitting between friends and he doesn't understand it.

Jack Johnson identifies with peace and love lol. He's my favorite artists so I'm bias, but he is very anti-violence. However, I do admit, I hardly hear him on the radio.

LADY GAGA IS NOT COOL DEREK!

lol that's pretty funny Derek. DC > being a standup comic. I think we all have our moments where we want to play games instead of something else and it depends on how into the game you are at the moment.

NOOOOO! DEREK DON'T LEAVE! lol

Pretty good ep, would have like some more game talk, but still pretty sweet.

Until next week... /tip the hat

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
Wow you went hardcore Irish icon_razz.gif
And yea, new ep is good. Some interesting topic were brought up.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

IrishSpuds

IrishSpuds
  • GA Sergeant Major
  • 1,724 posts
  • xfire:irishspuds
  • Interests:PP, DotA2, CS:GO, Game of Thrones (books and series)
  • Steam ID:irishspuds
  • Xbox / GFWL:irishspuds1337
  • PSN:IrishSpuds
  • Rofl-Rupees:0
  • Gamer Army ID:746
  • Company:Golf
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Jan 16 2011, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow you went hardcore Irish icon_razz.gif
And yea, new ep is good. Some interesting topic were brought up.

I just typed it up as I listend. I'll prbly do it that way each time there's an ep. It's something to do (other than making a photoshop of them) while listening.

Alexc26

Alexc26
  • GA Private
  • 2,082 posts
  • xfire:Alexc26
  • Steam ID:Alexc26
  • Xbox / GFWL:Alexc26
  • PSN:Alexc26
  • Rofl-Rupees:13
  • Gamer Army ID:4614
  • Company:Gamma
Just finished episode 11, where you both talk about our UK zombie thing at one point, Dead Set, which, guys both said it sucks haha, even though I liked it but I assume it helps a bit that its based in the big brother house which we have had 10 series of or something and Davina McCall which a lot of British people know etc, but still, cool you mentioned it icon_razz.gif

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
QUOTE (Alexc26 @ Jan 19 2011, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just finished episode 11, where you both talk about our UK zombie thing at one point, Dead Set, which, guys both said it sucks haha, even though I liked it but I assume it helps a bit that its based in the big brother house which we have had 10 series of or something and Davina McCall which a lot of British people know etc, but still, cool you mentioned it icon_razz.gif

Oh man I got sick of BB very quickly.

Does remind me though; in high school we were studying 1984, and Big Brother the idea was a focus. One girl thought the book meant the TV show.

Edited by ThrashTitan, 18 January 2011 - 08:31 PM.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

eafkuor

eafkuor
  • Members
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:PurePwnage, Computers, Science and Basketball =)
I've just discovered sitmos.
It. Is. Awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users