Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Long Should Gear Take?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • Steam ID:Maximus_Metallicus
As above says; its been almost a month since I ordered my gear. I did not receive a conformation email to say that my payment had been received (except for my PayPal receipt). I live in Aus so I understand if it takes time to ship here, but I got my PPGA and BoL gear only two weeks after I ordered it. Should I contact the noobstore about this?
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 13 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to clarify that I am indeed trolling in this particular thread.

QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jun 8 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,410 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
QUOTE (ThrashTitan @ Jan 1 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As above says; its been almost a month since I ordered my gear. I did not receive a conformation email to say that my payment had been received (except for my PayPal receipt). I live in Aus so I understand if it takes time to ship here, but I got my PPGA and BoL gear only two weeks after I ordered it. Should I contact the noobstore about this?

More then likely if your worried about something like this you should contact the Noobstore. Even if they'll tell you that it's all ok.
But I wouldn't know much about the shipping times so someone might be able to help you there.

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Jan 1 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More then likely if your worried about something like this you should contact the Noobstore. Even if they'll tell you that it's all ok.
But I wouldn't know much about the shipping times so someone might be able to help you there.

Ok I will thanks. I just wasn't sure weather to expect a confirmation notice or not.

FIRST OF ALL. ur stupid, me and my friends have a name for kids like you we meet in pub games. We call them "new age gamer"

Knight Fall

Knight Fall
  • Members
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing guitar in my band, xbox, halo, games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:KnightFall1151
I ordered the Season 1 DVD a few weeks ago, and I never got a confirmation like I did in the past. They might have a problem with the auto-email thing.

Anyway, I shot them an email, and they were helpful. It took a little longer than normal. (They might be shorthanded during the holiday season)
Check out my Pure Pwnage Fan Films Series! Watch here: Pure Pwnage Fan Films

The Other Kyle

The Other Kyle
  • Members
  • 419 posts
  • Steam ID:five_one
I would say slower shipping is to be expected. They probably don't do much during the holiday week.
"Suit up boys, that's right, it's the weekend."

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (Knight Fall @ Jan 2 2011, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered the Season 1 DVD a few weeks ago, and I never got a confirmation like I did in the past. They might have a problem with the auto-email thing.

Anyway, I shot them an email, and they were helpful. It took a little longer than normal. (They might be shorthanded during the holiday season)

QUOTE (The Other Kyle @ Jan 2 2011, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would say slower shipping is to be expected. They probably don't do much during the holiday week.

Thanks, Ill wait a bit before annoying the noobstore. I have never ordered from them before so I am unsure what to expect.

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
Just incase anyone else reads this, my package arrived today. I received a physical receipt rather than an online one, taped to my package. Cheers for the responses anyway guys!

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,868 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
So what did you get this time?

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Jan 4 2011, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what did you get this time?

This is the only package I have ordered from them. Got the Jeremy combo pack, and two pwnage rings because gf wanted one.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,868 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
I see. To this day I wonder if I should get the limited edition -i pwn noobs- shirt.

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

ThrashTitan

ThrashTitan
  • Members
  • 922 posts
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Jan 4 2011, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see. To this day I wonder if I should get the limited edition -i pwn noobs- shirt.

Why not? Its limited ed. And I am sure some people are like me and dont really like the limited ed one, so itll be a little more unique.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users