Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tempted To Get In To "sports Games"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
Umm, you know such as FIFAS and PGA's? Not sure WHY exactly... I have no interest in them as such, but i want to play one, also open to American Football.

Any sports players recommend me a starter game? Cba going out paying 35 for the latest one, to trade it in a week later for

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
In that case why don't you just download the demos, pretty much all of them have one on XBL

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,065 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
QUOTE (Xayun @ Dec 6 2010, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In that case why don't you just download the demos, pretty much all of them have one on XBL

ididnotthinkofthis. Doh >.>

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,862 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
NBA Jam
NFL Blitz
Hot Shots Golf
Mario Tennis

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

The_Con-Sept

The_Con-Sept
  • Members
  • 1,620 posts
  • PSN:The_Con-Sept
QUOTE (x_byakugan_x @ Dec 6 2010, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NBA Jam
NFL Blitz
Hot Shots Golf
Mario Tennis

Don't forget Mario Soccer....

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
I love the NHL stuff.. but waiting till 12 to see what it's like. I get free rentals to test them outs.

Didn't like 11.

Ipooptoomuch

Ipooptoomuch
  • Members
  • 45 posts
go get a sega with madden 95 or nhl 95 those are good ones to start out with (do an hb right sweep gg lol)

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha

Its a college football game that stands apart from any other. Sustain an injury during a game? You have a choice: Bench him and wait for him to fully recover from the injury, or juice him and hope that wound doesn't get any worse. Juice too often and your players see side effects/you can get kicked out of leagues for drug abuse and such, but there are under the table things you can do as a coach to prevent that from occurring icon_wink.gif You are also able to fight dirty during play, where you can cause injuries such as breaking a tibia, twisting an ankle, or even snapping a neck to get ahead of the game against your opponents. The graphics are outdated though. that's for sure, even on the XBOX360 version of the game (multiplatform), mostly because it was a previous gen game to begin with. I know there is a "Blitz the league:II" but I haven't actually got my hands on it. I normally don't care for sports games, let alone football, but I managed to find this enjoyable. Gimmicky, and it works, so that is impressive.Good luck in your hunt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users