Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soundblaster Cybergamer Quakelive Open Ladder

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Just whoring something out i've had my hand in organizing:

Thanks to SoundBlaster and CyberGamer we are proud to announce the QuakeLive Open Ladder. The #1 ladder for Austrlian QuakeLive duelling! We hope to bring you a well run ladder for players and top class coverage for spectators. Our priority is helping you fit easily into this new competition, so we've coded a fully working ladder system to handle challenges, map choices, and results. We will be casting 'In the mind of:' nights where a top Australian dueller will go through the fundamentals, map knowledge, or the reasons behind his moves inside the game. All Champions League players are not eligible for this competition allowing for a more balanced ladder. The ladder will run for 3 months, giving you time to test your skills, improve and fight for a higher position! (or maybe #1!)

Prizes!
Ladder: The winner of the ladder will receive $50 and a Headset thanks to SoundBlaster! (along with the rights to claim that they are the CyberGamer Open Ladder champion!) The runner up will receive $50.

Champions League: There is a prize purse of $750 plus hardware from SoundBlaster.

More information on the ladder and league including rules and dates can be found here. I'll be updating weekly with our Match of the Week VoD and upcoming shoutcasts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users