Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

League Of Legends

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Casualguy

Casualguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
What started as a modification of Warcraft III by a group of fans has turned into an ambitious free-to-play PC strategy title packed with a surprising amount of tactics in an easy to pick-up-and-play package.

In League of Legends you take on the role of a summoner, calling forth a champion that you control in Warcraft-esque skirmishes as you work to tear down defensive positions and destroy the enemy nexus. Working with other player-controlled champions, the game is based on cooperation and collaboration, with all of the micro-managing thrown out the window.

As with its mod-inspiration Defense of the Ancients, League of Legends won't cost you a dime to play, but is it good enough to convince you to shell out cash to upgrade and excel?

So, If you're interested in playing League of Legends, sign up here! -

http://signup.league...f=4be8f7f49f21b

Season 1 Trailer for League of Legends!

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Dota is free and its better.

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
QUOTE (Myth @ Nov 5 2010, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dota is free and its better.

LoL is also free, and which one's better is subjective.

LysIs514

LysIs514

Best RTS Contributor '09

• Members
  • 670 posts
"Free"
aka absolutely retarded.

Here's a quote from someone I know somewhere else:

It takes about 200,000 IP to fill out a character account to a level i would consider "acceptable for competitive play". That is, you have most of the champions (at least all of the ones that matter) and a couple of rune pages other than "penetration/evasion/magic resist/hp". At a (imo) pretty intense rate of farming (3 games per day average) it will take you about 580 days to collect this sort of inventory. If three games per day doesn't sound very intense to you, try doing that over a year and a half of time. That's 1,740 games before you're allowed to play the "real" game.

This is Korean cash shop level of grind--the exact sort of thing Riot said they were not going to do.

The game is a $20/month MMO in disguise--and that's assuming you started playing when they game was released. If you didn't then you're in even more trouble.

If you are a serious competitive player, don't pick up LoL. Otherwise I'd say it is the most fun game I've ever played.

AltCtrl: if i was gonna play ra3 i might as well go play wizard 101 too

Casualguy

Casualguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (LysIs514 @ Nov 5 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Free"
aka absolutely retarded.

Here's a quote from someone I know somewhere else:

If you are a serious competitive player, don't pick up LoL. Otherwise I'd say it is the most fun game I've ever played.

Theres about 2 guys I know in the top 10 who has NEVER spent a dime on league of legends.

If you didn't notice, theres a thing called free champion rotation. This is where a certain number is free that week for people try out. Don't be fooled by this crap he is giving, its a fun game, try it out.

grimm

grimm
  • Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • xfire:xgrimmx
  • Interests:Counter Strike, Anime, Movies, Music (Metal and Rock FTW), and of course Pure Pwnage.
  • Wii:Be up soon!
Lol is for those who can't play dota. They simplified it (no more denying, simplified items, less items too probably to get your head around). It is a game of burst damage, items are less important than they are in dota.
If you want competitive play HoN or the original Dota, if you want an easy and fun game play Lol. It has a competitive scene but I doubt it will remain that long as im pretty sure its entirely sponsored by riot games. And with dota 2.0 coming out who knows in which direction it will go. To get all the characters its about 20-30$ of real money if you can find the box set (and then you haev to pay for each new character to come out after that), otherwise its a bit more expensive. Characters are on rotation but tbh, by the time you hit level 30 you should have at least 1 full rune page with a few characters you like to play, and pretty soon you can get your second rune page not too long after that. You dont need ALL of them to play at a competitive level as there isnt a great deal of variation and you can easily get away with owning like 10 of them. I dont know about dota but with Lol a team's synthesising of abilities is more important than playing hard counter to the other team, and with ban draft a team will just ban the few characters that can cause any real damage to their team setup.

One advantage of Lol over dota is the matchmaking. It doesnt work too well though as if you are medium elo you usually get paired with a low elo team and the other team will be all low-medium elo which gievs a lot of free feed, but in ranked it seems to work pretty well (although you need to get to level 30 to play solo ranked i think)

If you play for fun, the weekly hero rotation and the ip you get from games is enough to see you through.

I havent spent any money on it and dont plan to but my friends have bought skins for the heroes they play a lot. One of my friends is addicted to buying them though and i think he has spent close to 1000$ to get every skin in the game :|

In summation: Everything LysIs514 said XD

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
  • Steam ID:jtype
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
You know what, I'm actually really really pleased with the pricing/currency system in LoL, I think it's one of the better examples of "Free to Play, but with Paid Content Also".

You can unlock everything (everything that affects gameplay) for free, just by playing a lot. Of course, as Lysis quoted, it will take a hell a lot of time to unlock every last thing, but if you want to just pick up a few champs and fill out a rune page or two (which is perfectly fine, even playing at a reasonably high level), you can easily do so for no monetary payment.

If you played the game for hours every day, for over 6 months, and are complaining that you don't want to pay real money for every single tier 3 rune and every last champ in the game, then I'm sorry but you're just stingy. If it's given you that much game time, enjoyment and you still want to play it at a high level, then how is paying a little bit of real cash too much to ask for?

Edited by j type, 05 November 2010 - 03:30 PM.

LysIs514

LysIs514

Best RTS Contributor '09

• Members
  • 670 posts
CasualGuy, they are fooling you with a psychological trick called Door-in-the-face.

You: "Can I play this game with everything any top-level player can?"
Riot: "No."
You: "Can I have 10 free champions with an arbitrary disadvantage because of my lack of runes and masteries?"
Riot: "Sure"

Dota is free. 100% of everything in dota is free, assuming you own warcraft 3. LoL is not free. I can either spend money on it, or I can spend time on it. Either way, I'm not playing the real League of Legends. I'm playing a version of it that is not the most optimal. By playing LoL without all of the runes and masteries available as soon as I start playing, I learn the wrong things.

I made a smurf account some time ago. I hopped on it yesterday and played a game as Annie. In my mid lane, I was against ashe. Everyone who knows anything about 1v1 lane annie vs ashe knows that it is guarenteed first blood once annie reaches 6. That's just how that works. So I reach level 6, bear stun, Q, W, chase, Q. She didn't die. That should have been a guarenteed kill, but because of my lack of magic penetration runes, the magic pen tier 3 offense mastery, my hp quints, my mp5/level runes, she lived barely.

If I were a new player, I did this, I would learn "Unloading RQW chase Q will not kill an ashe so there is no point in wasting mana on that burst."
It isn't true, because if you had all runes and masteries, you would have gotten the kill. You learn the wrong things by playing the suboptimal League of Legends you are forced to play.

Edited by LysIs514, 05 November 2010 - 03:28 PM.

Casualguy

Casualguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (LysIs514 @ Nov 5 2010, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CasualGuy, they are fooling you with a psychological trick called Door-in-the-face.

You: "Can I play this game with everything any top-level player can?"
Riot: "No."
You: "Can I have 10 free champions with an arbitrary disadvantage because of my lack of runes and masteries?"
Riot: "Sure"

Dota is free. 100% of everything in dota is free, assuming you own warcraft 3. LoL is not free. I can either spend money on it, or I can spend time on it. Either way, I'm not playing the real League of Legends. I'm playing a version of it that is not the most optimal. By playing LoL without all of the runes and masteries available as soon as I start playing, I learn the wrong things.

I made a smurf account some time ago. I hopped on it yesterday and played a game as Annie. In my mid lane, I was against ashe. Everyone who knows anything about 1v1 lane annie vs ashe knows that it is guarenteed first blood once annie reaches 6. That's just how that works. So I reach level 6, bear stun, Q, W, chase, Q. She didn't die. That should have been a guarenteed kill, but because of my lack of magic penetration runes, the magic pen tier 3 offense mastery, my hp quints, my mp5/level runes, she lived barely.

If I were a new player, I did this, I would learn "Unloading RQW chase Q will not kill an ashe so there is no point in wasting mana on that burst."
It isn't true, because if you had all runes and masteries, you would have gotten the kill. You learn the wrong things by playing the suboptimal League of Legends you are forced to play.

Your input on the rune system is completely invalid because you can't buy runes with RP. This why LoL is different from other 'free games; they don't sell power'.

DotA is not free, you have to buy WC first, so you're wrong, again.
LoL on the other hand is 100% free. You work for champions, and of course you're not going to have them all, I don't think many people even have close to that.

If you were low level, that means others around you would be the same level, which means you have the same access to runes. But this doesn't matter, but you reach level 30 so fast that runes and champions are not a problem.

Also, the fact you think when Annie is level 6 she gets an instant kill is just silly.

Edited by Casualguy, 05 November 2010 - 04:46 PM.

LysIs514

LysIs514

Best RTS Contributor '09

• Members
  • 670 posts
QUOTE (Casualguy @ Nov 5 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your input on the rune system is completely invalid because you can't buy runes with RP. This why LoL is different from other 'free games; they don't sell power'.

DotA is not free, you have to buy WC first, so you're wrong, again.
LoL on the other hand is 100% free. You work for champions, and of course you're not going to have them all, I don't think many people even have close to that.

If you were low level, that means others around you would be the same level, which means you have the same access to runes. But this doesn't matter, but you reach level 30 so fast that runes and champions are not a problem.

Also, the fact you think when Annie is level 6 she gets an instant kill is just silly.

Its the same thing with runes. You have to buy it with IP. You are forced to play the not-real game no matter what! The problem about selling power wouldn't be a problem if it costed 30 USD or something and let everyone start at the same level forever, like, you know, dota, AoS, HoN, demigod, or any other game of the same genre ever created. LoL is in the wrong here.

No, LoL is not free no matter what. You pay with time. Because you aren't playing the real game until you pay that time, and next to no one is playing the real game yet. Also, tier 1 runes are only 55% as strong as tier 3. They are different and you learn bad habits.

If you don't agree with my annie anecdote, please play a practice game with me, you ashe, im annie, mid lane only.

Casualguy

Casualguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (LysIs514 @ Nov 5 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its the same thing with runes. You have to buy it with IP. You are forced to play the not-real game no matter what! The problem about selling power wouldn't be a problem if it costed 30 USD or something and let everyone start at the same level forever, like, you know, dota, AoS, HoN, demigod, or any other game of the same genre ever created. LoL is in the wrong here.

No, LoL is not free no matter what. You pay with time. Because you aren't playing the real game until you pay that time, and next to no one is playing the real game yet. Also, tier 1 runes are only 55% as strong as tier 3. They are different and you learn bad habits.

If you don't agree with my annie anecdote, please play a practice game with me, you ashe, im annie, mid lane only.

If you think having every champion is playing then the game, then we have different views.

Money wise, LoL is free. Like any game, you play with this thing called 'time'. If your argument is that it isn't free because of this thing time, then no game on earth is free.

Once you're level 30, you stop worrying about stuff such as runes and champions, because by the time you're level 30 you have most of them things.

If you think about it, working for the champions you want is even more exciting then having everything handed to you.

Casualguy

Casualguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
LysIs514 demanded a 1v1 for him to prove that Annie level 6 can kill an Ashe no matter what.

Well, sorry kiddo, but you got proven wrong

http://img301.images...ds20101106.png/
(Didn't even need to use my ultimate)

Edited by Casualguy, 05 November 2010 - 07:44 PM.

LysIs514

LysIs514

Best RTS Contributor '09

• Members
  • 670 posts
I'd argue, if my 'win' condition wasn't to get the kill and I didn't chase you with 70 hp, I would have forced you to b.

But I didn't get the kill, well played.

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
How is paying with time a bad thing? If you like the game enough to want to play it in the first place, then surely it follows naturally that you'd be spending lots of time on it.

If I was putting a team together and had the choice between someone who'd grinded out hundereds of hours of gametime to unlock a certain champion, the runes necessary to build them optimally according to their style and to master that champion, and someone who was had just got the game but it was free for them and they had everything unlocked from the get-go, I'd most likely go for the person with all the hours of experience.

Edited by j type, 05 November 2010 - 07:55 PM.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
QUOTE (Casualguy @ Nov 6 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your argument is that it isn't free because of this thing time, then no game on earth is free.

QuakeWorld (Through the use of clients like ez-Quake or nQuake)
Quake 2 (Can be easily ported using QFusion)
QuakeLive
Quake 3 (Through the use of a client like OpenArena or ioquake3, just requires CPMA)
Warsow
Wolfenstien: ET
Urban Terror
Total Annihilation Spring (And the mods derived from it)
Zdaemon (Which pretty much give you Doom 1, Doom 2, Heretic and Hexen for free)
Nexuiz
Tremulous
Marathon 1/2
F.E.A.R. Combat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. build 1935 (Beta release of Shadow of Chernobyl, downloadable from GSC's website)
Savage 1/2
Tribes 2
Battlefield Heroes
Blood II: The Chosen
Earlier release Command and Conquers, free downloads from EA
OpenTTD (Open source release of Transport Tycoon Deluxe)
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2
MechWarrior 4
Starcraft

And these are just the games people have probably heard of amongst the plethora of Open Source/Freeware/ad Supported games one can play for free, whether they be major first party releases or otherwise in which you dont have to spend a cent OR commit any time into in order to play what would be considered the "full game" (QuakeLive I will admit is an exception with the introduction of premium content).

And I do believe that LysIs514 is 100% right in the sense that Riot advertises that the game is totally free when it's really not, if it were every character would be usable from day 1: Download the client, create a user, login and be able to play on the same level as everyone else. But the fact of the matter is you cant and to say there is no game where you can is moronic even if you are looking for something considered competitive. One only needs download Warsow, Urban Terror, CPMA or Starcraft through ICCUP and you'll have a game with full content that you can jump in and play whilst being on the exact same standing as anyone else who plays it.

So what if I get 10 free heroes? How does that possibly give me a chance to figure out who I would like to main or what if those 10 heroes dont play anything like a hero I liked from DotA or HoN? Am I then expected to just wait it out until eventually they actually give decent characters a shot in the rotation? This also leads me to not have a clue what hero to buy once I have enough credits to do so.

The game is far from the "free" status Riot claims it has and even more so it's a shit game compared to DotA and HoN anyway.

grimm

grimm
  • Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • xfire:xgrimmx
  • Interests:Counter Strike, Anime, Movies, Music (Metal and Rock FTW), and of course Pure Pwnage.
  • Wii:Be up soon!
In relation to what LysIs514 was saying, runes are somewhat evenly distributed amongst teams anyway as you are usually playing with people of equal level to you. With their tier system of runes (1,2,3) you need to be a certain level to get a certain level of rune anyway and each level only gives you 1 slot on your rune page, and in all honesty unless you are playing anything above mid ELO games they aren't that important (I have a friend who played with no runes up to about 1500 Ranking because he was a dota kid and could roll them without it XD). But the point is you arent disadvantaged at any point. In ways it brings down the experience in that with 1 rune page you are stuck into playing a specific type of character (physical carry/tank etc) But i've rolled people using a mage with my crit/armor pen rune page :| I think it is their idea of making the game more rpg like (you can outfit your character with the traits you think will play best). The rotations are weekly and with tier 1 and 2 runes being as shocking as they are you find yourself saving up for those tier 3 runes so during the lower levels you have plenty of ip for heroes, and 10 a week (unless you are playing heaps) is more than enough to get a gist of the game. True it isnt a full game but it is sufficient, and we have to remember that there are no such things as charity game companies, they need to make their money somewhere.

As for the point of it being a game of time investment well really, that is the case with most games. The more you play the better you get. And just because they are the minds behind dota doesnt mean they have to make heroes that play like Hon/dota heroes, this is meant to be a game in its own right (i haven't played much dota so i couldn't tell you what heroes are similar XD). The rotation gives you at least one of each major type (physcial dps, mage etc) so you can get a feel for the types, I think its sufficient to let you enjoy the game.

Although it is 100% true that anyone who isnt in it just for a fun game should look elsewhere, Hon and Dota is where the competitive scene is. In fact when asked to describe Lol to my friends i always just say "it's easy mode dota" XD

Casualguy

Casualguy
  • Members
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (Tree_ @ Nov 5 2010, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QuakeWorld (Through the use of clients like ez-Quake or nQuake)
Quake 2 (Can be easily ported using QFusion)
QuakeLive
Quake 3 (Through the use of a client like OpenArena or ioquake3, just requires CPMA)
Warsow
Wolfenstien: ET
Urban Terror
Total Annihilation Spring (And the mods derived from it)
Zdaemon (Which pretty much give you Doom 1, Doom 2, Heretic and Hexen for free)
Nexuiz
Tremulous
Marathon 1/2
F.E.A.R. Combat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. build 1935 (Beta release of Shadow of Chernobyl, downloadable from GSC's website)
Savage 1/2
Tribes 2
Battlefield Heroes
Blood II: The Chosen
Earlier release Command and Conquers, free downloads from EA
OpenTTD (Open source release of Transport Tycoon Deluxe)
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2
MechWarrior 4
Starcraft

And these are just the games people have probably heard of amongst the plethora of Open Source/Freeware/ad Supported games one can play for free, whether they be major first party releases or otherwise in which you dont have to spend a cent OR commit any time into in order to play what would be considered the "full game" (QuakeLive I will admit is an exception with the introduction of premium content).

And I do believe that LysIs514 is 100% right in the sense that Riot advertises that the game is totally free when it's really not, if it were every character would be usable from day 1: Download the client, create a user, login and be able to play on the same level as everyone else. But the fact of the matter is you cant and to say there is no game where you can is moronic even if you are looking for something considered competitive. One only needs download Warsow, Urban Terror, CPMA or Starcraft through ICCUP and you'll have a game with full content that you can jump in and play whilst being on the exact same standing as anyone else who plays it.

So what if I get 10 free heroes? How does that possibly give me a chance to figure out who I would like to main or what if those 10 heroes dont play anything like a hero I liked from DotA or HoN? Am I then expected to just wait it out until eventually they actually give decent characters a shot in the rotation? This also leads me to not have a clue what hero to buy once I have enough credits to do so.

The game is far from the "free" status Riot claims it has and even more so it's a shit game compared to DotA and HoN anyway.

By the time you've tried all them free champions (and probably tried them more than once) you would of already had enough for at least another 5+ heroes to keep.

LysIs514 thinks that you can only be good by the amount of champions, or runes you have.
There is a stream right now for one of the top players, and he only has about 30 champions.
He has never spent any money on LoL, and is one of the best. So how is this not a free game?
Yes you can pay for perks, but Riot doesn't sell power so its not game breaking.

You guys need to stop giving people the idea that DotA is 'free'. Its not free, you need to have bought WC3.
LoL on the other hand is free to play.

Give this game a try, I can ensure you once you've been playing, you will see that runes and champions aren't even that much of a concern.

Why should I play League of Legends if I can just play DotA?

Automated matchmaking, to make finding a good game easy
The ability to reconnect to games if you have disconnected
Completely new and original playable champions
Client-server network model with no host advantage
Advanced stat tracking
Built-in surrender functionality
In-game interface and controls designed for this style of play
Account-level progression, adding out-of-game strategic depth and customization, known as the summoner system
Regular updates with many more features to come!
An improved mini-map that shows your champion's pathing
Multiple maps, (Summoner's Rift, Summoner's Rift: Winter, Twisted Treeline, The Proving Grounds)
Features that make teaching the game to your friends easier, (game tutorial, bots, suggested items)
And more!

You guys need to get the idea where you think LoL is easy compared to DotA out of your head.
Both games have different play styles, so its hard to compare them.

League of Legends is more aggressive – DotA includes many mechanics that incent defensive behavior. We want players to get right into the action, so we’ve made being more aggressive more rewarding such as increasing gold earned from Champion kills and assists. Top-level games often include 5v5 battles at level 1 with both sides competing for team objective

League of Legends is more active – When you’re playing League of Legends, we want you to always have something to do. We’ve balanced the game around shorter ability cooldowns, and bigger mana pools, ensuring that you’re always able to do more than passive right clicking. This makes the game feel more active, and makes the average game shorter. Good players start using spells aggressively right at the beginning of the game.

League of Legends is less random – In DotA, many abilities, runes, physical attacks, and terrain mechanics have a random component to them. We’ve removed many of the random elements of DotA's gameplay to make you more reliant on skill instead of luck.
League of Legends has Brush – In League of Legends, Brush is a tall grassy terrain that provides a Champion with a form of invisibility, you can see out of it but enemies can’t see in! It’s great for ganking and juking.

League of Legends is even more of a team game – We know that teamwork is one of the most important parts of DotA, but we wanted to put even more focus on it in League of Legends. In addition to the pre-game team decisions such as summoner spells and Runes, we’ve added a number of team objectives to the map, such as epic monsters, (which replace DotA’s runes), and team experience for killing towers. Games are decided by which teams win team fights – not which guy solo farms an agility carry.

League of Legends has a persistent meta-game called the summoner system – In League of Legends, players are known as “summoners”, powerful magic users who summon powerful champions to fight for them on their behalf on our various map scenarios called the Fields of Justice. The summoner is tied to the player’s account, and represents the in-game identity of the player. As the players play the game sessions, their Summoner will actually level up out of game and gain power which they can use to assist their champion in each match. The summoner system adds a tremendous amount of strategic depth to the game by allowing players to customize their experience based on their play-style through runes, masteries, and summoner spells. We will also track stats, rank, teams, and clans through the summoner system, reinforcing the players’ identity within the community and adding weight to a players reputation.

Edited by Casualguy, 06 November 2010 - 02:09 AM.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
QUOTE (Casualguy @ Nov 6 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So how is this not a free game?

You saying this leads me to believe you didn't read or don't understand this:
QUOTE (Tree_ @ Nov 6 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The key word here is full content, which you don't have in LoL from the get go and therefor renders the game not totally free. Saying otherwise is just incomprehensibly stupid, if I have to invest any more time into a game other than installing it in order to have the whole game; it's clearly not free. Here's a good example:

If I go to work 40 hours a week full time, 5 days a week and I get paid $800; that money I earned was completely free ... Wasn't it? ... Please...

Myth

Myth
  • Members
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
QUOTE (Casualguy @ Nov 6 2010, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Built-in surrender functionality

lolwut?

j type

j type
  • Members
  • 2,690 posts
QUOTE (Tree_ @ Nov 6 2010, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You saying this leads me to believe you didn't read or don't understand this:

The key word here is full content, which you don't have in LoL from the get go and therefor renders the game not totally free. Saying otherwise is just incomprehensibly stupid, if I have to invest any more time into a game other than installing it in order to have the whole game; it's clearly not free.

How about all of the content in MMOs that isn't available to lower level characters? All the gear, quests, locations, whatever. All of that is unlocked by your time; and that's even the case in MMOs that you pay for, not just the free ones.

The fact is, in LoL they have a levelling system that rewards the time you spend playing, by giving you an in game currency with which to unlock everything (apart from character skins). But, if you want to speed up that process, you can spend real money on it.

IT IS A FREE GAME.

Edited by j type, 06 November 2010 - 12:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users