Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slender Suits - The Documentary Of Slender Man

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jared

Jared
  • Members
  • 57 posts
Documentary I made of Slender Man. There have been callins on Coast to Coast AM over a year ago, and tons of video entries.

Creepy stuff

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
Moved to User Video Creations
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

The B.I.V.

The B.I.V.
  • Members
  • 2,593 posts
  • xfire:Balls!!!
  • Interests:Urban Rivals (online CCG), Writing, Zero Hour, Dawn o' War, CS:Source, Snowboarding/Waterskiing, Family man with wife and 6 lil ones. Favorite music artists (In no particular order): Chris Isaak, The Corrs, Bone Thugs N Harmony, The Donnas, Eminem, Pam Tillis. NBA B-ball (Go Jazz!).
  • Xbox / GFWL:Sux
  • PSN:Mah
  • Wii:Console
  • Rofl-Rupees:15
It was pretty creepy. Fake, but creepy....I mean, the whole cop recording thing...the cop and the guy supposedly get attacked and then you hear these banging noises and the subtitles, say: "Footsteps." Really?!! Cuz I just heard these banging noises. I'm glad the filmaker knows that they're footsteps and can point that out to me, since from just watching, you can't tell what they are. Also, no banging noises leading up to the "attack"... icon_rolleyes.gif

Brandon
sigs SUCK!
I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the greatest, free-est online CCG EVAR!!!!

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (The B.I.V. @ Nov 8 2010, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was pretty creepy. Fake, but creepy....I mean, the whole cop recording thing...the cop and the guy supposedly get attacked and then you hear these banging noises and the subtitles, say: "Footsteps." Really?!! Cuz I just heard these banging noises. I'm glad the filmaker knows that they're footsteps and can point that out to me, since from just watching, you can't tell what they are. Also, no banging noises leading up to the "attack"... icon_rolleyes.gif

Brandon

the footsteps didn't bug me so much as the officer and the guy sounding really phony. Need to listen to more police interview tapes tbh.
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Lotus Panther

Lotus Panther
  • Members
  • 9 posts
really well shot and whatever but not really sure why it is pure pwnage forum, noob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users