Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Virtual Collision

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Silver_Kyle

Silver_Kyle
  • Members
  • 293 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:silverkyle
New series that my brother and I have started up about video games in the real world.

Here's the trailer for the first episode:

Episode 1 will be out sometime next week.

Here's our official website:

http://www.thehouseofbrouse.com
- Currently playing: StarCraft II (PC), Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
- Can't wait for: Twisted Metal (PS3), Halo 4 (360), Grand Theft Auto V (360), Diablo III (PC) and the PS Vita

Silver_Kyle

Silver_Kyle
  • Members
  • 293 posts
Virtual Collision - Episode 1
http://www.vimeo.com/16485256

Hope you enjoy! And let us know what you think, favorite parts, or places we could improve(my brothers voice needs to be tweaked... you'll see what I mean). We're hoping to have the next episode out in early 2011.

Also, at the end of episodes we're going to start doing a "letter time" where we'll read questions from anyone who submits some. We'd prefer video game related questions but go ahead and ask Scott some personal questions if you'd like. I think it'd be funny.
- Currently playing: StarCraft II (PC), Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
- Can't wait for: Twisted Metal (PS3), Halo 4 (360), Grand Theft Auto V (360), Diablo III (PC) and the PS Vita

Nevermore

Nevermore
  • GA Private
  • 1,658 posts
  • Interests:Internets! Games! Music! Photography!
  • Gamer Army ID:1083
Pretty solid mang

although it feels like PP made in a different state..

Silver_Kyle

Silver_Kyle
  • Members
  • 293 posts
Haha yeah, there are a lot similarities, so we're going to try and make it more unique(different) with each episode having at least one quest. We're hoping that by the end of the season, it'll feel completely different, other than the video game references in it.

Thanks for watching though!

Lotus Panther

Lotus Panther
  • Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (Silver_Kyle @ Oct 16 2010, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New series that my brother and I have started up about video games in the real world.

Here's the trailer for the first episode:

Episode 1 will be out sometime next week.

Here's our official website:

http://www.thehouseofbrouse.com

Yeah like trailer bro. CHecked out your channel and found no vids. How bout some vids you know? A trailer for an episode that dont exist is a cock tease

Silver_Kyle

Silver_Kyle
  • Members
  • 293 posts
That's weird that I forgot to post the Episode here...

Well, better late than never I guess.

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (Silver_Kyle @ Jan 29 2012, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's weird that I forgot to post the Episode here...

Well, better late than never I guess.

I can't understand the computerized voice at all. It seems like i may have gotten a few lols out of it. But that's the biggest problem i see right now.
come watch my sc2 stream!!!
And follow me on twitter!

“There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death"

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

Silver_Kyle

Silver_Kyle
  • Members
  • 293 posts
QUOTE (spiri7ussancti @ Jan 30 2012, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't understand the computerized voice at all. It seems like i may have gotten a few lols out of it. But that's the biggest problem i see right now.

Yeah, I wish my brother hadn't changed it up so much. Aw well, if we make another episode I'll make sure it sounds more normal. Thanks for watching and leaving feedback though!

spiri7ussancti

spiri7ussancti
  • Members
  • 612 posts
  • Steam ID:spiri7us sancti
  • Xbox / GFWL:spiri7us sancti
  • Wii:lolololol
QUOTE (Silver_Kyle @ Feb 1 2012, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I wish my brother hadn't changed it up so much. Aw well, if we make another episode I'll make sure it sounds more normal. Thanks for watching and leaving feedback though!

No problem, post when the second episode is up. I'd be more than happy to watch that one too. So long as i can understand everything lol.
come watch my sc2 stream!!!
And follow me on twitter!

“There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death"

This is spam.. but it's pretty good. - Byakugan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users